Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed (419 Views)

4 Ball Boys Who Later Became Professional Footballers [photos] / TOP 10 Highest Paid Young Footballers [2018] Neymar Isn't Number 1... / Top 10 Most Fashionable Footballers In The World[2017] -Ronaldo Isn't Number One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed by elinegist: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lying about your age is known as Age fraud. It is age fabrication whereby false documentation about one’s age is used to gain an advantage over opponents or to receive a favour. Age fraud is rampant in football. It is common amongst players from underdeveloped countries where adequate records and documents are not easily verifiable. Many footballers have lied about their age. They do so to play in youth tournaments, to have an advantage against an opponent and to secure football contracts. Real Age Of International Footballers Exposes
Today, you will find out footballers who lied about their age. Many footballers obviously lied about their age. However, I’ll only include those who were caught and who never denied the accusations
continue reading :https://eline247gists.xyz/exposedreal-age-of-international-footballers-exposes/
Re: Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed by keentola(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

1 Like

Re: Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed by keentola(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can also order for ANY book you're looking for

You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: Exposed:real Age Of International Footballers Exposed by Victour23: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
I can make you rich..... WhatsApp me on 07030056762 for sure odds on bet9ja[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Crusade / Negredo's Signing For Manchester City In Pictures / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.