Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,656 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? (626 Views)

Some Ppl Sha >:( / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
Ladies, why do some of us intentionally try to piss off our men in order to see if we still have their interest? I mean seriously!

My girl friend told me of a plot against her man she has to "piss him off back into reality" because apparently he is not "jealous enough". I mean wtf? She wants to invite him to a party for the sole purpose of flirting in front of him. I told her I am not going, if he strangles them both that is on them! Seriously!

Men are guilty of this too! is this a sign of insecurity or is it reasonable?
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by kaymoney2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ MzDark If she decides to do that to me and flirt in my presence with another guy
Hmm only God would rescue both of them from my sledge hammer
angry sad
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^LOL exactly. I just don't get it. I have done it in the past UNKNOWINGLY (talk to guys/give them hugs and he sees. . .gets mad etc) and I have seen the type of reaction is generates, so why would I want to do it on purpose?

So I'm @ work,, enjoying some mango lol and she write me on FB, with this crap! then had the nerve to ask me if I want to witness this tonight! I said heck no! If he kicks them both, I won't have any sympathy!
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by MrsChima1(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Are you reading my diary?!!! angry shocked

I have provoked my husband a few times and I guess you would say I was "testing" him. I can honestly say that I do not know why I did it. I was like I was in a trance and was watching myself doing the deed.

I have asked a few time offline why women do it more than men. I know men do it but I think women do it MORE than men and why is that?
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by iice(f): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
I no sabi for people
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by Dsense(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^Not clear.
OP.
You are very right bout this . . . . .My girlĀ  wouldn't do this unless she's ready to spend years with her parents in tough tasks grin
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
iice:

I no sabi for people

Me too my sista.
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by iice(f): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Not clear.

What's not clear? undecided
Re: Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? by Atreides(f): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2011
@Topic,they're poking a tiger in the eye just to see whether it bites. That rarely ends well.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Their February Love! / Guys And Babes, Who Sabi Form Pass? / Cultural Thingy: Could You Marry Your Bro/sis In Law If You Lost Your Hubby ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.