Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,652 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Feeling Sad. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feeling Sad. (259 Views)

FEELING Sad:this Discovery Saps The Pleasure Out Of Me. / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Sad. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2020
cry
Lost a big friend in the person of Otunba Lekan. A Justice and member of the Yoruba tennis club. Island club Lagos island. Hmm.... Such is life.

Such a rare gem.
Eloquent, articulate and highly intelligent.

Didn't know you're already six feet down Otunba. Ha!

I remember how you encouraged me to take my studies seriously and how beautiful I am. smiley

Still remember the mind blowing novels I took from your study. "The sycamore tree" and " be careful what you wish for" you said they were interesting and they indeed were and also educating.

Good bye Sir,
Good bye Otunba,
Good bye father figure
Good bye my Londoner friend
Good bye Justice Lekan. cry

RIP.
Re: Feeling Sad. by VickyRotex(f): 2:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. May his soul rest in peace.

I pray you and all who knew the departed find comfort on every side, and may God sustain the living.

We're here if you need anyone to talk to. {{{hugs}}}
Re: Feeling Sad. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Eulalia:
cry
Lost a big friend in the person of Otunba Lekan. A Justice and member of the Yoruba tennis club. Island club Lagos island. Hmm.... Such is life.

Such a rare gem.
Eloquent, articulate and highly intelligent.

Didn't know you're already six feet down Otunba. Ha!

I remember how you encouraged me to take my studies seriously and how beautiful I am. smiley

Still remember the mind blowing novels I took from your study. "The sycamore tree" and " be careful what you wish for" you said they were interesting and they indeed were and also educating.

Good bye Sir,
Good bye Otunba,
Good bye father figure
Good bye my Londoner friend
Good bye Justice Lekan. cry

RIP.

Well written. Sorry for your loss
Re: Feeling Sad. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Well written. Sorry for your loss

Thank you dear.
He was a nice man. A Yoruba who took an Igbo girl like his daughter. So rare.
Re: Feeling Sad. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2020
VickyRotex:
Eulalia, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. May his soul rest in peace.

I pray you and all who knew the departed find comfort on every side, and may God sustain the living.

We're here if you need anyone to talk to. Sure smiley {{{hugs}}}
cry

Thanks dearie. **hugs**

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Gives Update On Madagascar Medicine / BREAKING NEWS: Beijing Shuts Schools Over New Coronavirus Outbreak / Do You Want A Flawless And Glowing Skin???? Here's Your Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.