Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14962 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
genius43:

But you already drop a wrong information that it is a Mi 10 and I want you to accept that you misinformed people.

lmfao I already did but then again will you accept that the Xiaomi user doesn't deserve to be insulted for complaining about his device?

or are you also part of the flock that insulted him

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by genius43(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

lmfao I already did but then again will you accept that the Xiaomi user doesn't deserve to be insulted for complaining about his device?

Check my Moniker, I have over 12k posts I hardly even check threads outside those that I follow.

Even your thread I am not following it.

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by TrollKiller(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
zhesushvwriter you have done enough

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

That is the aim sir.... I will pour out my evidence and Tecno's only saving face is to hope Sony replies.
Because when it's my evidence against theirs, it will be a terrible day to be with Tecno.

I will make you Famous Wraith090
. I never had a goal or agenda to defame Tecno.
Come July 30th, I will ensure Tecno and Transsion are famous for their wrong, dubious and fraudulent doings.

Did you read what you wrote?

You said you never had a goal or agenda to defame Tecno
Then you also said you will ensure Tecno and Transsion are famous for their wrong, dubious and fraudulent doings

lols you're confused

Just hope on God Tecno doesn't sue you for your slandering

#WeAwaitYourEvidence

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
genius43:

Check my Moniker, I have over 12k posts I hardly even check threads outside those that I follow.

Even your thread I am not following it.

I couldn't care less about that

but you didn't answer my question

will you accept that the Xiaomi user doesn't deserve to be insulted for complaining about his device?

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

On this thread a lone you have admitted to posting wrong information more than thrice. Why don't you calmly make your research, involve due diligence then apply wisdom before choosing to type or post misleading information?

As it stands, I am the only one taking you seriously and I do this for my selfish interest, you are my cane to wiping Tecno's actions to the public.
Even I do pity your approach towards sensitive public matters, and it doesn't look too good for you as it stands.

So you know.
There are people who derive joy in searching out people's identity and footprints on the web, don't think you are too smart or protected for your true identity to be revealed and as a result throw away caution.

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

On this thread a lone you have admitted to posting wrong information more than thrice. Why don't you calmly make your research, involve due diligence then apply wisdom before choosing to type or post misleading information?

As it stands, I am the only one taking you seriously and I do this for my selfish interest, you are my cane to wiping Tecno's actions to the public.
Even I do pity your approach towards sensitive public matters, and it doesn't look too good for you as it stands.

So you know.
There are people who derive joy in searching out people's identity and footprints on the web, don't think you are too smart or protected for your true identity to be revealed and as a result throw away caution.

At least unlike you, I'm man enough to admit my mistakes and correcting them

You can keep on searching but I should let you know I have your Facebook profile, I've saved ALL OF YOUR PICTURES there including the one where you dey shayo for bar

I've screenshot your friends lists and I can bet one of them has links to you

happy hunting

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

Did you read what you wrote?

You said you never had a goal or agenda to defame Tecno
Then you also said you will ensure Tecno and Transsion are famous for their wrong, dubious and fraudulent doings

lols you're confused

Just hope on God Tecno doesn't sue you for your slandering

#WeAwaitYourEvidence

Yes, my aim was to get Tecno publicly state their actions or how they managed to archive a 64mp camera imaging on a mtk p35 android soc.
But they completely ignored the request and inquisition of over a 100 Nigerians and potential buyers of the camon 15series.

Then you called me out, now I have no choice but to counter your approach with what I know, that I originally was keeping a secret so Tecno wouldn't have to redeem themselves. But instead on their own, accept their wrong doing.
Come 30th July, I will be taking a fully swing at the brand Tecno, the trade name Transission holdings and you Wraith090... I tell you one thing. I won't miss.

It's going to be terrible for you all. unlike you, every of my sources will stand to confirm my findings. your sources fades into thin air when required to answer for their actions.

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Yes, my aim was to get Tecno publicly state their actions or how they managed to archive a 64mp camera imaging on a mtk p35 android soc.
But they completely ignored the request and inquisition of over a 100 Nigerians and potential buyers of the camon 15series.

Then you called me out, now I have no choice but to counter your approach with what I know, that I originally was keeping a secret so Tecno wouldn't have to redeem themselves. But instead on their own, accept their wrong doing.
Come 30th July, I will be taking a fully swing at the brand Tecno, the trade name Transission holdings and you Wraith090... I tell you one thing. I won't miss.

It's going to be terrible for you all. unlike you, every of my sources will stand to confirm my findings. your sources fades into thin air when required to answer for their actions.

at the bolded, my sources are on the internet for all to see and judge wether or not to believe

but we don't know your sources as you have not provided evidence to prove you're not committing slander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

At least unlike you, I'm man enough to admit my mistakes and correcting them

You can keep on searching but I should let you know I have your Facebook profile, I've saved ALL OF YOUR PICTURES there including the one where you dey shayo for bar

I've screenshot your friends lists and I can bet one of them has links to you

happy hunting

You can check my twitter profile, those information you found are publicly available to anyone who loves me enough to want to find me.

Now where is yours?
A credible source doesn't hide... I don't hide....
I am mainly based in Edo state, though I travel a few times. Currently I am living in Sapele road around Kada plaza axis. If you stay at the Airen pharmacy for longer than 15hours you will spot me once or twice taking a stroll around that area...

My picture is on my twitter profile.
Care to share who you are?

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Everyone... Jumia has taken down the information on thier site that suggested Tecno camon 15 premier comes with NFC. So yep, it was an honest mistake from our online store...

9 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You can check my twitter profile, those information you found are publicly available to anyone who loves me enough to want to find me.

Now where is yours?
A credible source doesn't hide... I don't hide....
I am mainly based in Edo state, though I travel a few times. Currently I am living in Sapele road around Kada plaza axis. If you stay at the Airen pharmacy for longer than 15hours you will spot me once or twice taking a stroll around that area...

My picture is on my twitter profile.
Care to share who you are?

[url=https://m.facebook.com/Fuck_You-258928244128498/?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.AboajPC_jgzufUDWaRVlRQjAWLDD7vWvEMq_q8XnjnfR5ix-OD9khdMKbuSBlTbG_ld8V2OKtap_yQbxRDwJu1py_05t5jvzRzZAuKckby-lf5flalvr_kRrCprplnL6ux2cWTACHzxx5m9jjK4ce0mUTTNFFILjWNOrU7sqLZhZ8HP6-yht9Ax49Dp5GKXPlNqvpykc_fAVTJ0nANp-x1rpETCXVfxeh_M6OJfkRSrRZsNBgHd1-XWgccDa_aEFAcJcvDx8qSeID1e2KRNPu0dg762vTT-0xy5vkclg4MC2L6E_56iatMWAinpFrZhbRNbpgyL8wYHI0Pe-ERPyFyjAKdWwb8mf9VgspS3CNmR16qbDNeCDsyz5GWQobSjKxi_9rYflfwxLecKbHNCZ_ayufqO2_qSLDOcII1omktkiyF-yGbEZHKVueS44LsQIGLaTkTMziyWYzgcONZWKvlTe_bYVAt6RT_dMFZk-tFQFq5QbDzgTyJYwcgbb7wSYckG7V165baEVZq15XUOcMIHOBIKfdZMnxUTu0rCH6yNMSsJV32-N_IwO4LG6A5umFm0&_rdc=1&_rdr] Here is my Facebook account[/url]

You think I give a fvck about about being Noble and revealing my identity? no bro you played the music now dance to it

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

[url=https://m.facebook.com/Fuck_You-258928244128498/?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.AboajPC_jgzufUDWaRVlRQjAWLDD7vWvEMq_q8XnjnfR5ix-OD9khdMKbuSBlTbG_ld8V2OKtap_yQbxRDwJu1py_05t5jvzRzZAuKckby-lf5flalvr_kRrCprplnL6ux2cWTACHzxx5m9jjK4ce0mUTTNFFILjWNOrU7sqLZhZ8HP6-yht9Ax49Dp5GKXPlNqvpykc_fAVTJ0nANp-x1rpETCXVfxeh_M6OJfkRSrRZsNBgHd1-XWgccDa_aEFAcJcvDx8qSeID1e2KRNPu0dg762vTT-0xy5vkclg4MC2L6E_56iatMWAinpFrZhbRNbpgyL8wYHI0Pe-ERPyFyjAKdWwb8mf9VgspS3CNmR16qbDNeCDsyz5GWQobSjKxi_9rYflfwxLecKbHNCZ_ayufqO2_qSLDOcII1omktkiyF-yGbEZHKVueS44LsQIGLaTkTMziyWYzgcONZWKvlTe_bYVAt6RT_dMFZk-tFQFq5QbDzgTyJYwcgbb7wSYckG7V165baEVZq15XUOcMIHOBIKfdZMnxUTu0rCH6yNMSsJV32-N_IwO4LG6A5umFm0&_rdc=1&_rdr] Here is my Facebook account[/url]

You think I give a fvck about about being Noble and revealing my identity? no bro you played the music now dance to it
I thought as much... Yet I was giving ear to your claims and outrageous allegations and assumptions.

You are as much of liar and a deceitful entity like the Transission holding you so blindly coax people into supporting.
Now I will defaming Tecno, make it my job and my aim to ensure everyone knows what Tecno is. You have my address come find me or Tell Tecno to send me a lawsuit... Until then... 30th July is the date, stick around.

In all this I do no wrong, in all this I do my country and my people a huge favor.
But you Wraith090, you are just another hungry breathing animal with no love or sympathy for those you crush to pieces in your hunt for your belly and greed.

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I thought as much... Yet I was giving ear to your claims and outrageous allegations and assumptions.

You are as much of liar and a deceitful entity like the Transission holding you so blindly coax people into supporting.
Now I will defaming Tecno, make it my job and my aim to ensure everyone knows what Tecno is. You have my address come find me or Tell Tecno to send me a lawsuit... Until then... 30th July is the date, stick around.

In all this I do no wrong, in all this I do my country and my people a huge favor.
But you Wraith090, you are just another hungry breathing animal with no love or sympathy for those you crush to pieces in your hunt for your belly and greed.

*sips lacasera*

You're only pained I have your details and you don't have mine
come 30th July and you cannot provide evidence I'll post it on all Social media platforms tagging you as A LIER and Worse

trust me you have not seen anything from me yet

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
You have no idea what you're in for, you cannot begin to fathom

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by nani667: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
No lifers
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Crownedjon: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:
You have no idea what you're in for, you cannot begin to fathom
oga go and sit down with your cheap threat and deceit
You cannot do more than a dead rat

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Smartphone users, Tecno fans and all interested.

Who would you trust.
Me a real human with love ones telling you Tecno lied about the CAMON 15 premier coming with a 64mp camera lens on an mtk p35 chispet?

Or WRAITH090 a bot configured to deceive you making outrageous claims and dubious assumptions trying to discredit a reliable and competent brand like xiaomi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by TheOdd1sOut: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zhesus, you should know that this OP is a troll
He has shared bad info three times and yet he is hell bent on his trolling business.
Don't let rage and anger cloud your sense of judgement. He is not worth your time.

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by TheOdd1sOut: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Trying to teach a troll a lesson is akin to a wild goose chase.

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
nani667:
No lifers
Nah.... He isn't real, I was amazed at his claims all through this thread and continued to wonder why he was so confident in being this unrealistically dull and completely unreasonable.
Then someone here called him out for being a fake.
It dawned on me, he was doing all this because he can't be found or so he thought.
So I tried warning him of his actions. But instead he took it sentimentally and became unnecessarily agitated. Claiming to have half information about me, so I did him a favor and gave him a usable detail.

Just to make it a fair trade, I asked it to do the same. Just like Transission holdings, it cowardly refused.

My details have always been public for anyone who cares and love me enough to want to know me more.... Its why people trust me more than they do Wizkidayo, Bovi or Transission... Because these entities are engineered to coax the public. I am a real person amongst people who are struggling and managing their resources to stay afloat.

When I tell them don't go that way, they stay away. Because I feel their pain and know the hustle on the streets just to survive.

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Smartphone users, Tecno fans and all interested.

Who would you trust.
Me a real human with love ones telling you Tecno lied about the CAMON 15 premier coming with a 64mp camera lens on an mtk p35 chispet?

Or WRAITH090 a bot configured to deceive you making outrageous claims and dubious assumptions trying to discredit a reliable and competent brand like xiaomi?

leave am I'm a bot that is configured

sha give us our EVIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by chariisGRACE(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

[s]Nah.... He isn't real, I was amazed at his claims all through this thread and continued to wonder why he was so confident in being this unrealistically dull and completely unreasonable.
Then someone here called him out for being a fake.
It dawned on me, he was doing all this because he can't be found or so he thought.
So I tried warning him of his actions. But instead he took it sentimentally and became unnecessarily agitated. Claiming to have half information about me, so I did him a favor and gave him a usable detail.

Just to make it a fair trade, I asked it to do the same. Just like Transission holdings, it cowardly refused.

My details have always been public for anyone who cares and love me enough to want to know me more.... Its why people trust me more than they do Wizkidayo, Bovi or Transission... Because these entities are engineered to coax the public. I am a real person amongst people who are struggling and managing their resources to stay afloat.

When I tell them don't go that way, they stay away. Because I feel their pain and know the hustle on the streets just to survive.[/s]

I no bother read the story

Give Us Our Evidence

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
Zhesus, you should know that this OP is a troll
He has shared bad info three times and yet he is hell bent on his trolling business.
Don't let rage and anger cloud your sense of judgement. He is not worth your time.
Not at all sir.... I told him earlier on, this thread was created to assassinate my character, bring to question my integrity and credibility; I was going to turn it around and make this thread the thread that puts me in the heart of people who would love me enough to trust my every word.
I did that. Wraith090 lost. It's angry because I am real and it's not.

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

I no bother read the story

Give Us Our Evidence
My evidence is for humans. Not bots...

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
My evidence is for humans. Not bots...
Story, Give Us Our Evidence

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Crownedjon:
oga go and sit down with your cheap threat and deceit
You cannot do more than a dead rat
It can.... If the engineer who created it tells it to... ;]

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
It can.... If the engineer who created it tells it to... ;]
Give Us Our Evidence

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

Story, Give Us Our Evidence
By "us" you mean what?
So humans here knows what you are talking about...
Humans won't be mislead by a bot anymore. Enough with Transissions scams and deceit.

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by genius43(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

I couldn't care less about that

but you didn't answer my question

will you accept that the Xiaomi user doesn't deserve to be insulted for complaining about his device?

He didn't deserve to be insulted accepted.

But he never asked for help rather made accusations.

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

By "us" you mean what?
So humans here knows what you are talking about...
Humans won't be mislead by a bot anymore. Enough with Transissions scams and deceit.

Oya Give Them Their Evidence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Sims / ‘2Africa’ Subsea Cable In Lagos By Bayobab & MTN / Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.