Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" (15929 Views)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Repentant Bandits Surrender 216 Rifles In Zamfara (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
If only Buhari used that same energy on Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawoomir:
Damnn Niggarrr

You mean the enforcer in chief of banditry, sponsor in chief of all terror related activities, the grandfather of all yahoo boys in naija and the champion of fulani supremacists is warning his fellow ethnic cleansing fulani foot soldiers to surrender?? Loool grin grin grin

How will he cash out from remitted security votes
How will he and his generals cash out from defense budget
How will he cash out from international grants of 'fighting terrorism'

Do you think he would want the free flowing cash to stop? Give me a break , they can only fool people who want to be fooled grin grin grin

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Androidlic: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Talk is too cheap act
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Taiwojon(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by LordOfTheGame: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
The dullard is begging his boys to come and accept amnesty and and make more money.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by MRV101(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Incompetent president kiss
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

This isn’t begging. Haaha, it’s called a terror strategy.

Indeed.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by fynlyf: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
These killings are without doubt political otherwise who issues warning to bandits.

The carnage is repeatedly occurring in remote villages in the Northwest region and I keep asking myself what's in those area that's worth killing for.

Bandits are supposed to be gang of robbers but these are not bandits but blood letting demons who goes on killing spree for the fun of it. These are barbarian hoarde and you cannot negotiate with hoardes.

The lapses in our security architecture is what is making it easier for criminal minded people to carry out crimes. The only way out of this is to take the war to their doorstep and show them your federal might. These also goes for BH endless and senseless war we've been fighting for close to two decades with nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
the audio is not loud enough, Mr. president.

more audio volume, pls. increase the audio volume.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by lanchy: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians!.........We should all look at our watch and acknowledge collectively that at this hour on so and so day, we agreed Nigeria is a failed state, all those Northern states lost to bandits, and there is boko haram and kidnappers, Police and Army brutality, VIO, FRSC, LASMA all sorts of rats and cockroach organisations and individuals out to make live a misery on a daily basis.

The only time government is visible is during elections, and time to share money!
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by chubinwa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Buhari is using kid gloves on these monsters.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Yankee101: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elections don finish

You no need your fulani brothers from other countries as they're now killing local hausa fulanis
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by lawalmovichhhh: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
which kind of mumu president is dis nî tòri olohun........you re still begging. I resent the day I vote for you everyday. I really hate you to the extent that I can't even imagine myself.....haba
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Naijaarchive(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin angry
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Moscodee1990(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Which kin General be dis one? He must have been an otondo during his service years Wallahi �
Simple order, mber.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by seunayantokun(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Indicating he has lost it.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Brenn594(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Warn u self b4 i term this rantin "audio" i knw u r a talented artiste.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Brenn594(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Warn u self b4 i term this rantin "audio"

i knw u r a talented artiste.

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by SKINDOGGY: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mad oh lol
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Brenn594(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Warn ur self oo!!!!!! B4 i term dis ur rant"AUDIO" i knw my oldman is a talented allprogressivecongressrecords artiste

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Buhari is not the one who gave the warning by himself, it is one of those spoke men who uses his name to present it so the warning will not be effective. Can a hiding person give an effective warning when he is hiding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media / LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.