Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

kwara politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kwara politics (6291 Views)

Kwara Politics / Kwara Politics: Professor Oba Abu Has Gone To Apologise To Senator Bukola Saraki / Jarus & Kwara Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
quest003:

Its none of my biz, but it seems u both drink nd smoke dat stuff 2geda, u re jst a one sided homo. Let her keep drinking nd smoking, what we nid is gud governance nd she hasnt failed kwarans in dat aspect.

Posted on: November 27, 2009, 08:00 AM
Posted by: quest003
Fellow members, pls can anybody hlp wit d address of a private psychiatric clinic here in lagos. I'm a depression sufferer and i've realised da

The above statement from you on November 27, 2009 shd have given me enough clues to know who I am talking to. I advise you go back to visit your Psychiatric doctor for medication; when you are okay, you can come back to update your knowledge. I have tried not to go your way by passing insult. If I drink and smoke with Gbemi, what do you do with her? The same way they blindfolded your parent to make them think that Saraki is their god; it is unfortunate that you are fallen in the same trap. What do you know to be good governance? When you pass your JAMB and get admission to study statistics by combining your GCE and NECO, may be, then you will have enough marketing strategy to win more soul for your paymaster. Until then, I advise you to face your studies for now.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
@cogoshine, i wonder if you have met this woman in question,  you claimed you had  a chat with her, how are you sure you were not chatting with the wrong person?
i am not in any way a sentimental individual, i have met this woman and i know she carries stuffs, the issue is that this bukola is the person who has made a wrong impression about the family, i can even at this point say he is a bastard,  if he can say he is not, let him confront me,  here is my number 031290240,
he made a whole disgrace of himself,  he is not worth it,  civil servant in kwarans cry foul play about fatah ahmed and he is there supporting the idiot called ahmed, 
if you think gbemi cant do it, then fatah is no where near doing it,
the simple truth is that bukola is the idiot that has made mockery of the family,
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
@lfj i wonder what makes you think senator ruquayat is irresponsible as you have assumed!
I like to make everyone of you here know that SENATOR GBEMI SARAKI HAS NEVER SMOKED AND WAS NEVER A DRUNKARD>>>
I am a cardiologist and a respiratory anatomist, and no one with those presumed attributes that wont have a visible reaction to it.
if she does like you claim, the must have a bluish skin, which is otherwise called cyanosis, i have seen her and i can even tell u that she is pure,
as for u people with the first picture, that picture was taken on 18th april, 1997, that is how many years from now??
that was even before she became a legislative member in the country,
and you who said she doesnt attend senate plenaries, you are very wrong,
here are details
she was a lead opposition in the 3rd term bid,
she is chairman Maritime committee
vice chairman MDGS,
would the house be stupid to make a truant a member of a sensitive committee?

and you who thinks you can use this avenue to talk immoral about a respected nigerian, i wonder if you have brains
you talking of someone's personal life and your country and you are busy saying bull shit

i hope you all think so fast and catch up with life,

GRS our choice
Re: kwara politics by kodewrita(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
iyimide:

@lfj i wonder what makes you think senator ruquayat is irresponsible as you have assumed!
I like to make everyone of you here know that SENATOR GBEMI SARAKI HAS NEVER SMOKED AND WAS NEVER A DRUNKARD>>>
I am a cardiologist and a respiratory anatomist, and no one with those presumed attributes that wont have a visible reaction to it.
if she does like you claim, the must have a bluish skin, which is otherwise called cyanosis, i have seen her and i can even tell u that she is pure,
as for u people with the first picture, that picture was taken on 18th april, 1997, that is how many years from now??
here are details
vice chairman MDGS,
would the house be silly to make a truant a member of a sensitive committee?

and you who thinks you can use this avenue to talk immoral about a respected nigerian, i wonder if you have brains
you talking of someone's personal life and your country and you are busy saying bull poo

GRS our choice

I dont understand why you paid psycophants will not let nigeria rest. You had to create an account for this purpose. We all know the Sarakis are thieves so why try to pull the wool over our heads.

You can paste 1000 paid adverts on this site, it still does not change the fact that they are thieves.
Re: kwara politics by KnowAll(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
[size=18pt]BELGORE IS THE MAN FOR KWARA IF THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE HAVE HALF A BRAIN THEY WOULD KNOW THAT. IT IS TIME TO DISPENSE OFF THE SARAKI FRATERNITY.[/size]
Re: kwara politics by baslone: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
I am not a supporter of the Saraki family but I'll still give kudos to Bukola. His
infrastructural development in the state can not be matched with any past
governors of the state. The only negative aspect of his administration is that
he actually concentrated on the state capital.

Gbemi?? Just like Iyabo Obasanjo, She has always been the only politician
in the family besides the father. She's close to the grass-root and like someone
mentioned here, you can actually chat her up facebook if you catch her online.

Personally, I think it's high time Kwarans got rid of the strong old of that
family which is going to be a really hard task!

Just like OBJ, Adedibu, no man can test Olusola- only God can take them away
when the time is right.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2011
@kodewrita
i wonder who told you that i just created an account for this purpose,

the truth is that , Gbemi is just right for kwara,
we have had men in the past who have not done well, why not let us rally round this young woman and let her get there, why do i have to argue with political illiterates eachday to talk about what is obvious,
and why will nigerians refuse to do what is right by just being aware that fatah ahmed is a wrong choice,
why do we deceive eachother about one belgore whose thugs were on rampage in tanke yesterday and couldnt even follow the rules at the street light in unity junction on friday,
i dont think nonentities should be voted to power,

and whoever thinks the sarakites are thieves, let him come out openly and say whereever he has heard any saraki member stealing from his mum or dad's shop,

you had better learn how to talk on media where your words can put you in unforetold problems,

there is freedom of speech and so also there is human rights, please remember

GRS our choice
Re: kwara politics by kodewrita(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2011
iyimide:

@kodewrita
i wonder who told you that i just created an account for this purpose,

the truth is that , Gbemi is just right for kwara,
we have had men in the past who have not done well, why not let us rally round this young woman and let her get there, why do i have to argue with political illiterates eachday to talk about what is obvious,
and why will nigerians refuse to do what is right by just being aware that fatah ahmed is a wrong choice,
why do we deceive eachother about one belgore whose thugs were on rampage in tanke yesterday and couldnt even follow the rules at the street light in unity junction on friday,
i dont think nonentities should be voted to power,

and whoever thinks the sarakites are thieves, let him come out openly and say whereever he has heard any saraki member stealing from his mum or dad's shop,

you had better learn how to talk on media where your words can put you in unforetold problems,

there is freedom of speech and so also there is human rights, please remember

GRS our choice

threats. really. thats all you can come up with.

Unfortunately the web is not the kind of place where you can make such threats and back them up.

Simply accept that you are a psycophant and live with it. c'est fini. Your girl comes from a tainted political background. There is no difference between the stranglehold of their family on Kwara politics and the Ghadaffi family.

same set of miscreants.
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
iyimide:

here are details
vice chairman MDGS,

you talking of someone's personal life and your country and you are busy saying bull poo

GRS our choice

Thank you sir for bringing light into the life of your pay master; if this is what you can come up with what you claim as your qualification, then I am disappointed in your reasoning. I am a citizen of Kwara, and I am not ashamed to say it; if with your level, you are still claiming ignorance of the excesses of Saraki family in kwara State, I don’t see any reason in wasting my precious time arguing with you on this issue.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lfj, am so proud that you are a kwaran of great reasoning, the truth is that we do not have a better option,
fatai is known for misappropriation and every civil servant in kwara is swearing and placng curses on him,
belgore is no better man, he was shown the way out of the federal judiciary on account of infidelty and kwara was even accused of fielding a man on insincerity as a SENIOR ADVOCATE,
talk of khaleel bolaji, he has never been tested, no one knows his capabilities,
talk about abdulrahaman, he has never been to nigeria since he left at age 19, how will he know how to address the issues in the grassroot gbemi is the only viable option so please reason with me,

bukola no doubt is a failure and is a disgrace tto the saraki family, i do not like him although i have worked with him so much, but he is arrogant and proud, he only shares money with his friends (clique) and bukola is very corrupt,
i have a detailed file on him which has transactions between fatai him and alhaji isiaka Gol ,
i am just waiting for the right time, and like he has killed so many, he can not kill me,

grs our choice
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
iyimide:

Lfj, am so proud that you are a kwaran of great reasoning, the truth is that we do not have a better option,
fatai is known for misappropriation and every civil servant in kwara is swearing and placng curses on him,
belgore is no better man, he was shown the way out of the federal judiciary on account of infidelty and kwara was even accused of fielding a man on insincerity as a SENIOR ADVOCATE,
talk of khaleel bolaji, he has never been tested, no one knows his capabilities,
talk about abdulrahaman, he has never been to nigeria since he left at age 19, how will he know how to address the issues in the grassroot gbemi is the only viable option so please reason with me,

bukola no doubt is a failure and is a disgrace tto the saraki family, i do not like him although i have worked with him so much, but he is arrogant and proud, he only shares money with his friends (clique) and bukola is very corrupt,
i have a detailed file on him which has transactions between fatai him and alhaji isiaka Gol ,
i am just waiting for the right time, and like he has killed so many, he can not kill me,

grs our choice

I am sorry to disappoint you that the last thing I will do is to support the candidature of Gbemi. Oloye, Bukola, Gbemi and their family in Kwara are disgrace, selfish, and as you have confirm to us that Bukola is a killer, you are just confirming our fear that we cannot continue to give our future to the family of killer. To tell me that Gbemi is the best we can produce in kwara today is an insult to the good people of kwara. We may not have the power to rescue kwara from all these criminals today, but we can score a point by say the truth and let the whole world know that they are criminal. What you are selling is not marketable, you are now seeing Bukola as a criminal, what is the different between Bukola and Gbemi, they are both from the same blood, both ruin the Society Bank, and both have been in government in the past 12years. Tell Oloye that enough is enough for them in Kwara; people of your type are the reason why our state is still backward today.
Re: kwara politics by sholasys: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Its pains me when people don't see beyond their nose. This family are actually playing game- Divide and Rule. Knowing that Bukola can not re contest again having spend 8yr doing noting. In oder not to loose, they try not to put all there hope in one basket. She actually not interested in Gov sit. Its a gimmick by their father oloye. knowing that its very difficult to get a loyal governor- owing to what he experienced with Mohamed Lawal. Its like if he's son candidate win fine or if Gbemi wins fine too. At the end the family will not loose. In fact, Religiously, Oloye knew that Female don't rule Muslims and the entire ilorin detest that, but they knew what they are doing. Dont be surprise, this Gbemi will still end up as a commissioner or a minister nominee after Amed Fatai has be sworn in. Am from the state so i knw what i am talking.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
@lfj, so susprised that you can claim that i could be a man who wnats the state to stay backward !
in do not want to be a party to backwardness,
and to say that Gbemi is the best that kwara can produce wasnt what i said, i totally detest that!!!

i am a kwaran myself,

i only said that Of all the candidates we have contesting , Gbemi is just the best,

i dont think i should be a party to chats with you since you read all i said and you still term it the wrong way !!!

i am a nigerian with credibility, i am no criminal, and will not be party to crime,

bukola and gbemi are different individuals, dont mix them,
Re: kwara politics by kodewrita(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
iyimide:

@lfj, so susprised that you can claim that i could be a man who wnats the state to stay backward !
and to say that Gbemi is the best that kwara can produce wasnt what i said, i totally detest that!!!

i am a kwaran myself,

i only said that Of all the candidates we have contesting , Gbemi is just the best,

i dont think i should be a party to chats with you since you read all i said and you still term it the wrong way !!!

i am a nigerian with credibility, i am no criminal, and will not be party to crime,

unless either of them is a b**tard, they still remain thieves from the same family of brigands.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
@kodewrita

i wonder why u think of a man who has gone along way to see that kwara progresses be compared with mahman Gadahafi that is very disloyal to say ,
i know you think you can be saying whatever you like and people like you would not make me desist from saying the truth,
the best to happen is GBEMISOLA OMOTOLANI RUQUYAT SARAKI not a man from the umbrella or a broom swereved brained idiot who was sent packing cos of electoral corruption charges from the high court in abuja,
he confessed to me on a fb chat one morning, if u think i lie, you can add him, he comes online like 4:35 am and leaves about 8:30 am,

grs our choice
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
@kodewrita

you better watch what you say, u dont say anything foul about anybody online, it is an online thing and can be archived,

whether u like it or not, people have different views to life, i can assure you that even the senatorial election in kwara central will be lost by bukola saraki,
gbemi is a better choice,

bukola cannot get anything call my vote anywhere or at anytime, no doubt he is a politician to watch out for, Gbemi is a superb individual,
i can share her mobile number if u'll like to have a chat with her,
Re: kwara politics by kodewrita(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
@iyimide I have better things to do than to chat with such. Plzzzzzzzz.

I have no fear.

Archive all you want.

I already told you to stop making threats.

her family doesnt pay my salary and we have nothing in common.

I already told you what we nigerians think of them. that still remains the case.

My advice to you: get a life. stop following politicians about. stop being a psycophant(not even a paid one). You were commisioned (i believe) to come online and convince young nigerians well guess what. there are young nigerians who read the history books and newspapers (surprise surprise) and they know who the old thieves are.

WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED.

You have my permission to continue your campaign of tomfoolery and propaganda.

PS: Bode George might also need your services too, you know.
Re: kwara politics by iyimide(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
i wanted to enlighten you on what you should know,
i am also a man who has got a lot of jobs on my hand, i do not have time to waste too,
in anycase, do not sit down fooling yourself and say the sarakis have the sam ideas in their head,

Gbemi is simply the candidate to beat,
best of luck in your ways !!!

grs our choice
Re: kwara politics by LFJ: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
iyimide:

i am a kwaran myself,

HUN! MADAM RESPONSIBLE

"These days you may not catch Senator Gbemisola Saraki in those funky and somehow revealing clothes, particularly in public. The pretty senator is nowadays dressed in female Muslim costume, covering most parts of her body except the hands and feet (Picture down). But for those who know Senator Saraki too well, her recent ways of dressing is an exception rather than the norm. The Kwara State governorship hopeful is more comfortable in hot clothes that reveal her curves and contours. In this picture (above), she relapsed into her wacky style, flaunting what she got, the Chelsea. And those who saw her on that occasion when she was photographed may have also seen her Barca fully packed in that tight fitting jeans."

Re: kwara politics by Kwaraawake: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2011
A proud look, one who thinks no one whose father is not a Saraki should not become Governor of Kwara State. Who walks the State as if her God consulted her father before creating all Kwarans. She will treat Kwara like a monarch!

∙ A lying tongue. You can’t get an end to the lies this woman has told o. She even denied. One example? Hear her speaking about her daughter’s bottle licking ac, without realising that pictures would prove otherwise: “we actually left about 30 minutes after this picture was taken, and did not drink anything more than water and juice at that gathering“

∙ A heart that devises wicked plots: As how many of Hajia’s husbands have had their husbands visit their friend’s bed. How our “born-again” Hajia used to do it we don’t understand o, but she has snatched many a friend’s man.

∙ Feet that are swift to run into mischief (Please ask our dear Senator what happened to the supervisory role her committee has on the Nigeria Ports Authority. The Management of the organisation just came back from prison. Did the committee sleep while this infraction was committee. We were told that madam also got a lot of inducement from her activities on that committee and even more scams at the Senate!

∙ A deceitful witness that uttereth lies. ( Imagine Gbemi and her people concocting falsehoods, like claiming her posters were torn down when her team were replacing her outdated PDP posters with her Okere posters)

∙ Him that soweth discord among brethren. Do you see confusion in Gbemi’s family now? Her unreasonable ambition has turned everyone in her family again her brother, Bukola- the only reasonable one amongst them who see that Kwara State is not an extension of their family home.

∙ Is this who you want to vote for, good people of KWARA STATE? Please let's say NO a filthy hand!
Re: kwara politics by koyuid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
Selling a bad product, aint gon be easy!

succinctly put gbemi is a bad product it aint gon be easy cool
Re: kwara politics by yemmight(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
iyimide:

here are details
vice chairman MDGS,

GRS our choice

So what you are saying here is that anyone who smokes or drinks must have bluish and wont have clean skin abi? Haba why are you people like this. Awa wi tan eni GRS is your choice.  You are not even ashamed at all.  The more you people post here, the more you keep annoying people.  If you think properly you wont be drumming support for this woman.  Out of how many people in my state, the only good people should be from saraki family and after her 8 years Toyin should come on board.  I feel like squezzing somebody here. angry angry
Re: kwara politics by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
funny thread.
Re: kwara politics by baslone: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
yeah, really funny grin
Re: kwara politics by catalan15(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
congoshine:
Please confirm via facebook if she's good in bed.

I'll give her my vote of she is tongue

[center]
BTW she has a head mouth[/center]
Funny You......

(1) (2) (Reply)

SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Approval Rating / Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.