Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) (40241 Views)

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Convicted Rapists In Osun To Get Life Imprisonment – Speaker / Shari’ah Court’s N7,000 Fine On Rapists In Zaria Sparks Controversy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by flexlatifa: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
fergie001:
Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria since 2015 revealed

https://twitter.com/DGNaptip/status/1269377910252679168?s=19

LOOK AT NIGERIA ONLY MEN APPEARED ON THAT LIST SO WOMEN DONT RAPE I THINK IS VERY BAD. LIKE ME WHEN I

WAS A KID I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY MY AUNTY AND I HAVE OPENLY SAID IT BUT NO ATTENTION WAS GIVEN TO ME AND NOW AM FACING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA .

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/07/identities-of-rapists-in-nigeria-revealed-photos/
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by lexander(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
All I see there are males where are the female rapist ?? Or is the organisation trying to tell us only males are rapist and females are always the victims angry
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Hoephase: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Please there is One stupid guy SAHEED AKINODE by name, he raped KEMI a little girl in my street at Mogaji street, ijeshatedo, Surulere, Lagos state, I couldn't find his name here. Oloriburuku somebody. Rapist crime should be a death sentence

Has he been convicted yet?
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by lexander(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
fkj950ax:

The legal definition of rape cannot convict a female.
Best is sexual assault.
and what's the legal definition of rape . What I know about the definition of rape is this " sexual activity with a person below the age of consent or sexual activity with a person that's unable to give consent due to the. Influence of drugs, alcohol, metal illness or sexual activity with a person without obtaining consent or by threats .
I want other people to give their inputs and I want to know how the law in Nigeria actually defines "Rape' and why the names of female rapist ain't being published or been prosecuted....
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Most of them don't look normal.

When are you going to convict and publish the names of our yam eaters?

Meanwhile, see yo.robar everywhere. When it comes to rape, rituals, baby factory etc..and any other crime, give it to them.
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
10 convicted sexual offenders since 5 years ago.
Where are those vaga.bonds on nairaland always shouting "why didn't she report?" Out of the thousands of rape cases you've read of on this platform, only 10 people have gone to jail for rape and defilement. Talk nonsense lemme curse you.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Very good one and it's to be commended. Hope they back up with strict punishments for convicted offenders.
Even chemical and surgical castration sef
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by HoliMaree: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
That forth one is Rapistonbail
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hoephase:

Has he been convicted yet?
Yeah but on a lighter punishment. He was arrested by the Ijesha Police men and was later sent to ikoyi prison for like few months then. Rapist are not meant to be among the society, they deserve real capital punishment
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Vhickthour(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
NAPTIP!!!! We are watching
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by leocollins(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
fergie001:

Poor or no Poor....their necks played no part when they were jumping and riding.

Most of them are even fathers.

Mr man,we know but there is sense in what that man said,all these people look poor,rich people no deg rape too? Cuz I no see any person where look like fresh man..
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Joymid4: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Okay
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Androidlic: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
toluleke:
5mins enjoyment can destroy a life. 5 options either you 1) Discipline your self 2) learn to self service 3) Go and marry 4) get more busy never stay Idle 5) Go to jail with no option ..

Preacher, preach to.them..
To carry olosho is not costly..and olosho will do it better than the rape victim.
Depending on the location and the kind of lady you want to Bleep. Use N500 to settle your sexual urge with local ashewo or you go jail.
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Femeto: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
supportnija:
Is like Nigeria law is for poor people, see their necks.
The Christland teacher poor too abi.
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Uzochi13(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Later dem go say Ashawo no get use for this country.. Ashawo go lockdown for only 2months, boom see rape everywhere��

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by dayyabuyau(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice move, this will make the rapist to wakeup angry
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
These are the only ones convicted!!!!!!
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
lexander:
and what's the legal definition of rape . What I know about the definition of rape is this " sexual activity with a person below the age of consent or sexual activity with a person that's unable to give consent due to the. Influence of drugs, alcohol, metal illness or sexual activity with a person without obtaining consent or by threats .
I want other people to give their inputs and I want to know how the law in Nigeria actually defines "Rape' and why the names of female rapist ain't being published or been prosecuted....

Under the Criminal Code of Nigeria (Section 357 & 358), Rape is defined as “having unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false act, or, in case of a married woman, be personating her husband.” This offence is punishable by imprisonment for life, with or without caning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/is-rape-a-crime-in-nigeria/
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
I can finish the job.

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
I can finish the job.

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
I can finish the job.

Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by lexander(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
fkj950ax:

Under the Criminal Code of Nigeria (Section 357 & 358), Rape is defined as “having unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false act, or, in case of a married woman, be personating her husband.” This offence is punishable by imprisonment for life, with or without caning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/is-rape-a-crime-in-nigeria/
So according to the Nigeria Constitution only women and girls are at risk of been raped but men and boys can't be raped ??
I have seen hypocrisy and double standards but this right here takes the award for first place
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Riscawendy(f): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
So out of all the rape cases l have been hearing, no only this number of persons they catch��
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by about2wed(m): 3:59am On Jun 08, 2020
toluleke:
5mins enjoyment can destroy a life. 5 options either you 1) Discipline your self 2) learn to self service 3) Go and marry 4) get more busy never stay Idle 5) Go to jail with no option ..
6. Get yourself olosho of your real taste
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by Fuckgovt: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2020
The names hmmm
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by LabDNA: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2020
I knew yorubas will dominate the list.

If they had passed the rape circumcision bill, majority of yoruba men will be walking around without their manhoods in the nearest future and it will affect their population. grin

That was why yoruba reps like Gbajabiamila shot down the bill in the national assembly. grin
Re: NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
See their faces. Name checkers, food don done o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock As Sokoto Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour / Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.