Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,478 members, 7,888,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines (418 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by Desperado78: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines For Reopening Of Churches

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy church has taken a swipe at church leaders who approved the new guidelines for churches to open for worship after the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 lifted the ban on religious gatherings on Monday, June 1.

Part of the modalities and guidelines is for churches to ensure they check the temperature of members before they enter the church, observe social distancing, have only one hour service, suspend taking of Holy communion, suspension of weekly activities amongst others.

Read more here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/06/07/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-blasts-church-leaders-who-approved-the-new-guidelines-for-reopening-of-churches/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by Aboks(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thats a good one from the government comminion can still be taken with dos disposable cup

At least We can control the spread of covid19
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by Missyajoke(f): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
What's the essence of spending 3-4 Hours in the church? These covid-19 has taught a lot of Christians not to depend on pastors, churches or congregation but on God. God is always available 24 hours provide you call on him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by zionmde: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Missyajoke:
What's the essence of spending 3-4 Hours in the church? These covid-19 has taught a lot of Christians not to depend on pastors, churches or congregation but on God. God is always available 24 hours provide you call on him.
if there was no use for pastors and congregations den why did God himself approve d ordaining of pastors and gathering of congregations. Wen did we become wiser dan d Bible?

imagine d absence of congregations, who will stand to defend d body of Christ Wen d devil strikes in d form of world leaders

and why do we think protests are more effective Wen a lot of people gather to do it but we don't think worship is more effective with crowd

I don't condemn the government regulations neither do I support it for now. but the church should be a lot more concerned about crying to God to take away the pandemic from the world..let it now remain that the government tries to regulate how we worship

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by daddytime(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Does the new guideline affect tithes and offerings?

I'm asking for a Pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by Missyajoke(f): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
zionmde:

if there was no use for pastors and congregations den why did God himself approve d ordaining of pastors and gathering of congregations. Wen did we become wiser dan d Bible?

imagine d absence of congregations, who will stand to defend d body of Christ Wen d devil strikes in d form of world leaders

and why do we think protests are more effective Wen a lot of people gather to do it but we don't think worship is more effective with crowd

I don't condemn the government regulations neither do I support it for now. but the church should be a lot more concerned about crying to God to take away the pandemic from the world..let it now remain that the government tries to regulate how we worship

You're getting it wrong, am not condemning churches but the truth is that people have turned pastors to God which should not be. Am not an Antichrist am a Christian. Lots of things about Christianity has to change that's why we have church goers not believer. The duties of the church to the lives of a Christian shouldn't be neglected. The church is not the building but each individual's make up a church. The church again is not a building but we believers make up the church. Are we fighting for the church or salvation of People. When Christ comes will he judge us as a church or as an individual. We're all crying open the church. Most Christians use going to church as a cover up are they really saved. The question we should ask ourselves is that am I saved ? The word of God says all men shall stand before the throne of God it didn't say pastor, it didn't saying congregation. That's why people like freeze abuses Christianity why? It's because we've taken the Grace of God for granted.

My point though
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by BlowYourMind: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Well said Pastor Chris, if government is trying all those rubbish to instill fear into people for them to steal billions, it should not extend to giving churches unreasonable conditions which is absolutely nonsense
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by judedwriter(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Missyajoke:

Yes o....

But I strongly disagree with the rules and regulations imposed on the church... the church shouldn't be regulated like a secular institution. It's God's house.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by petra1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Government cannot control how God is worshipped . this is not China
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by Missyajoke(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
judedwriter:

Yes o....

But I strongly disagree with the rules and regulations imposed on the church... the church shouldn't be regulated like a secular institution. It's God's house.

It's not only affecting churches it's affecting mosques too. The sanction is to strict though. In some weeks everything will be back to normal and churches can operate without the interference from the state
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Church Leaders Who Approved The New Guidelines by totosucker(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
This man and bishop Oyedepo has been very outspoken in these trying times. Very soon, we will worship our God without state regulations. God is forever faithful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Heaven / Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? / Tell Any Devil I Said This Lock Down Is A Game – Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.