Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29554 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2012
Waiting,
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sorry for the delay, am sure our customer service representative are communicating with you on the status of your order.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
Seriously,

Please kindly explain to me why i have to pay additional $35.31 for a product of $21.98. thatz like twice the price of the product that weighs less than 4kg.

I placed an order for a Laptop ram, after placing my order i just discovered that the price am getting is like twice the item am purchasing. a pc ram is very light and can even enter one's pocket.

Kindly explain!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2012
xtremeidea:

Seriously,

Please kindly explain to me why i have to pay additional $35.31 for a product of $21.98. thatz like twice the price of the product that weighs less than 4kg.

I placed an order for a Laptop ram, after placing my order i just discovered that the price am getting is like twice the item am purchasing. a pc ram is very light and can even enter one's pocket.

Kindly explain!

Hope you selected the correct category for the item? That could lead to the system not calculating your shipping cost properly. If you did, I could break down for you the additional costs that your order accrued. Please send me the CA order id for the items and I could cross check if you placed the orders correctly.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^more of what
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2012
The next item we would be giving away on our Facebook page is this lovely Pjs from carters! The promo ends 18/03/2012 so hurry over to our facebook page and get a chance to win this lovely Pajamas! www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
Check Out our new deal of the day section on our Spanking hot new website!

http://circuitatlantic.com/deals

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Check out our Spanking Hot New Bargain Zone! Its no longer just about the deals but why you should get these deals!

http://bgainzone.com/check-out-refreshed-bargain-zone-or-bz
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2012
Our Hottest deal of the day today is the New PS VITA. You save almost N20,000 Shopping through Circuit Atlantic Now if that isn't Hot tell me what is! Price at the media hub @ the plams is N86,950 total cost through circuit atlantic is N61,364.19. ie for office pick up. Place your order Today While this deal is still on!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by murphy02(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
@ circuit rep

Are you charging 20 dollars freight on each of the items bought or on all the items, coz i ve got loads of little in sizes and weight items to order.

better still u can reply with ur phone num.

Regards.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
murphy02:

@ circuit rep

Are you charging 20 dollars freight on each of the items bought or on all the items, coz i ve got loads of little in sizes and weight items to order.

better still u can reply with ur phone num.

Regards.

The freight cost depends on the weight and nature of each items! You can call us on either +234 1 8815629 | +234 1 7746464 for further explainations!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
Attention Circuit Atlantic and Nwani oma

Please see attached and explain!  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by murphy02(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Catlanta:

The freight cost depends on the weight and nature of each items! You can call us on either +234 1 8815629 | +234 1 7746464 for further explainations!

ok is it possible to weight all the items together and charge?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
@xtremeidea

I Still don't know the nature of the item and what it weighs, and what category you shopped from. These are the determinants of what your freight cost would be. A $1 item that weighs 5lbs would cost more to ship than a $10 item that weighs 1lbs. So either furnish us with more info or check and see if you have shopped in the right category or also if there is the option of weight make sure you fill it in. Tip: You could check for the item on Amazon or a similar item to verify the weight! Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
If it is the same Laptop ram as mentioned above could you please send the link of the item to info@circuitatlantic.com, or what ever the item is. So we may place a dummy order and confirm the reason for the freight cost the system is giving you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
murphy02:

ok is it possible to weight all the items together and charge?

Our unique web application, only allows you to put one item at a time into your cart. Depending on the category you are shopping from it might not need the weight to charge for freight. However the system calculates the total freight cost for all the items, in real time, so you get to see what your freight would cost. Like the screen shot placed by xtremeidea before you have to pay for the item.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
The price of the ipad 2 just dropped as the new ipad was unveiled yesterday! Not much differences both in hardware and soft wear( the new retina display is mad sha). You can only pre-order for the new ipad as it has not yet hit the stores, but this would be the perfect time to buy the ipad 2 price from $399 form apple store (doesn't include any of our charges).

Table from http://jomsurf.com/differences-between-ipad-2-and-new-ipad/

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by betty009(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by hopeday: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2012
@ WHOEVER IN CATLANTIC,

You people are getting on my nerves with your insincerity and that finally shows the real Nigerian attitude in you. You keep pushing me here and there. I hope I don't have to come and make a scene at your office before my order is resolved. CA1201260006
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by LordAdam: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
hopeday:

@ WHOEVER IN CATLANTIC,

You people are getting on my nerves with your insincerity and that finally shows the real Nigerian attitude in you. You keep pushing me here and there. I hope I don't have to come and make a scene at your office before my order is resolved. CA1201260006

@hopday once again we would have to apologise to you on the delay of your items. It is quite shocking that you item is still on purchased, and also that we always have one issue or the other with your orders. We have been in touch we our US office to help track the item, and we still are still expecting feed back from them. We are indeed sorry for this delay. Once we have any further details we would be intouch with you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
I have sent you a mail. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2012
xtremeidea: I have sent you a mail. undecided undecided undecided

I hope our customer service personnel has resolved your issue? And you are satisfied with our service!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tobennae(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello CA.
I placed an order on the 28th of Feb.
Today is the 10th working day.
Any update for me?

Order: 1202280092

Also, I did not create a profile before placing the order but there is no way I can check for updates on your site even with the order number.
Appreciate your feedback.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tobennae(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello CA.
Any update for me?

Also, I did not create a profile before placing the order but there is no way I can check for updates on your site even with the order number.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
tobennae: Hello CA.
Any update for me?

Hi tobennae Your Item has been shipped, and we are expecting to take delivery of the items soon. You would recieve a mail once your item is prepared for delivery( you should have been recieving e-mail updates on the status of your order even though you did not register on our site).You can always call/send a mail for your status update. Thanks!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
Convert all those VHS tapes you love into DVD format! Right in the privacy of your home! With this Bestselling all-in-one video converter software and hardware solution:
All-in-one solution: Provides everything you need to easily convert your video to DVD, including USB 2.0 video capture device.
HD Editing: Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Upload to YouTube: Uploading video to YouTube is easier than ever with a One-Click option.
DVD & Blu-ray Disc Creation: Burn your movies onto DVD, CD or Blu-ray Disc (requires Blu-ray writer); enhance menu pages with motion and music.

60% off!!! BUY NOW!! Click here http://circuitatlantic.com/deals

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Had to share this deal from amazon

Panasonic DMC-FH25K 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle
ONE LEFT IN STOCK SO PLACE YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU WANT THIS CAMERA!

1 items $99.95 =N= 16,141.93
Freight (local and International) $ 16.00 =N= 2,584.00
Service Charge $ 11.60 =N= 1,872.59
PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6%) $ 7.65 =N= 1,235.91
Total amount payable $ 135.20 =N= 21,834.43

http://circuitatlantic.com/deals Its among the hottest deals

Specifications
Technical Details
Color: Black
The high-speed, high-performance Venus Engine VI is incorporated to enable the recording of beautiful images.
The Sonic Speed AF system includes numerous re-engineering enhancements. Battery included.
When you don't know which mode will give you the best shooting results.
Just choose the iA Mode, aim at your subject and shoot.
The MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates for the blurring caused by hand-shake.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Thank God Its Friday Nairalanders, perfect time to shop! visit www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
Thank God Its Friday Nairalanders, perfect time to shop! visit www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
The Resolutionary Ipad is finially out!!! place your orders through circuitatlantic.com directly from the apple store, get free engraving for your ipad!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0 / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Gamin/Grafics Uk Used Hp, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Asus Gaming 2gb-8gb VRam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.