Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. (1774 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala / ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. by Buezejames: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

A lady queen who’s name was unread went proudly on revealing her voluptuous body to a poor errand boy In the name of sex.

Out of desperation,the pretty queen went on her kneels begging the delivery Boy to CHOP HER Because she can’t wait longer for covid19 to be over.

It appeared funny andchildish has the lady queen was captured on her kneels trying to seduce the young man who was confirmed to be an errand Boy.

Read more latest updates here:https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/27/lesibian-i-masturbate-6_8times-a-day-nigeria-prostitute-opens-up/

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
she no longer wants money or fame, most men should value what they have and not act we have no impact on a woman's sex life
Re: Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. by Aboks(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
OK we hear
Re: Slay Queen Cry’s Out To An Errand Boy For Sex After 20 Days Of Quarantine. by Brenn594(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na audio!!!!!!!!!! How did it surface oñline Attention seekin hoe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Untold Truth About Ezechukwu Abisi Emmanuel Popularly Known As Nasty Blaq / Beautiful South African Lady Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend A Week After They Me / I Want Three More Children Before I Clock 30 – Chioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.