Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,432 members, 7,881,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire (713 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Medicine:my Greatest Desire. / Dr Ramon Adedoyin In The Eye Of History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire by packagerz: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dr Ramon Adedoyin’s greatest desire
Since he became Maye of Yoruba land, Dr Ramon Adegoke Atobatele Adedoyin has put the name of Ile-Ife on the world map with number of development projects such as the eye-popping , The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife and one of the fastest growing universities in Nigeria, Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ife North Local Government.
Recently, the flamboyant and colourful industrialist was ranked by DEEPACKAGER'S BLOG as the richest man in Osun state with net worth of 520 billion naira and the 19th richest in Nigeria. Aside real estate business, Dr Ramon Adedoyin is also into tourism business

in Ghana, USA and Nigeria.
The cool philanthropist who also sits atop a business conglomerate with interests in banking, education , construction, tourism and hospitality, consultancy services and water purification and production, owns one of the of the most expensive SUV Lexus in the country. In addition, he has a customised land cruiser similar to that of the President of Nigeria. The philanthropist is everything you would wish to be in life. Providence, no doubt, has literally lavished its favour on him.
For a man who has everything at his beck and call, one wonders what else he wants in life. But those close to the Multi-billionaire revealed that his greatest wish is to put smile on people's face globally and that he prays about this ceaselessly.
Perhaps, this is why the late Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse II chose and endorsed the Ife Prince to succeed him as the next Ooni of Ife. However after his demise, politics took over the kingmakers...
When Oba Okunade Sijuwade the late Ooni was to go to the journey of no return , He invited the ile ife elders and said "Gbogbo ife lope si ibi yi loni ooooo, ti oju baye oju, ki ohun maye oun oooooo, eni ti o ma reru ife re oooooo" ie When i go, dont change my wish, this is the person who will succeed me. Do not change my wish , otherwise, you will regret it. This position will ....pray for him.
The source said the revered multibillionaire and philanthropist with his exposure is far too busy and sophisticated to think, plan or instigate attack on anyone not to talk of his subjects. He’s rather building on the peace and dreaming greatly for enduring prosperity of his people.

Re: Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ebo A fin o Baba Oloye.
Put a smile on my face.
Put your name on my map Baba
Put something in your boy's account Baba Oloye
Re: Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire by packagerz: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
illicit:
Ebo A fin o Baba Oloye.
Put a smile on my face.
Put your name on my map Baba
Put something in your boy's account Baba Oloye

Let's do it next week

(1) (Reply)

2.5m A Month Or Relocate To Europe / Dare To Say "Egbe Kiniyi Wa,emi Lokan" / Project Management Professional Exam Prep Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.