Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Blacks Don't Have A Civillization - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blacks Don't Have A Civillization (441 Views)

Blacks Don't Have a Civillization: Proof / Blacks Don't Have A Civillization 2.0 / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by usermane(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
OK, so unless you live under a rock, you might have heard about the George Floyd murder. I don't usually speak on race, as I mostly write about religion - specifically Islam.

All sympathies to the victim and his loved ones. But this is as far as it gets. The Black Lives Matter(BLM) and their supporters need to present evidence that

- this murder was racially motivated
- police murder of black suspects is a common occurrence.

No evidence for these were presented. Police murder white suspects too, and at twice the number of black suspects if FBI statistical evidences are unbiased. Again if the FBI stats for Police killings are reliable, police killed 0.001% of blacks in 2019. See - Race statistics of People shot to death by US police

Also, FBI records states that blacks kill whites at twice the rate that whites kill blacks. In other words, the only existing evidence on the subject don't support the underlying narrative of racist police. So, how do we know that police are racially targeting and killing black men extra-judicially?

See - Race & Homicide in US, by number

Also, see - Homicide Rates by Race in US

To go about protesting based on hearsay, and a few statistics that may or may not necessarily be reflective of racism is pretty uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by Cutefergieee: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by budaatum: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by kkins25(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:
So let us just put our knee on their neck and kill them?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11621055_20200528154144032_jpeg_jpege370f24dcd23f06c49968febef8cb3c3
Of course not, but the ridiculous excuse of black inferiority is starting to really piss me off.

Blacks raise people like martin luther king jnr but worship malafuucckking 2 bloody pac.

Blacks hail soyinka but worship goddamn davido.

Blacks seem to prefer mediocrity over genius. Scholars are not given the respect and honour they deserve because untalented musicians get all of it..

What d bleep are blacks expecting? That they'd be givem free land and property??

If they tired of white america they should bring their asses back to the shithole they were taken from... Shm

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by budaatum: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
kkins25:

What d bleep are blacks expecting? That they'd be givem free land and property??
"Free Land and Property"? Forty acres and a mule, you might mean?

No thank you. We already got the land - what of it you let us keep after shooting us off it and shooting us on it and your hangingyourniggarsbyhistoe and baking your bastards in our ovens and so on and so on.

Fuq land!

Just get your knee off my throat so I can breathe air!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by kkins25(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
budaatum:

"Free Land and Property"? Forty acres and a mule, you might mean?

No thank you. We already got the land - what of it you let us keep after shooting us off it and shooting us on it and your hangingyourniggarsbyhistoe and baking your bastards in our ovens and so on and so on.

Fuq land!

Just get your knee off my throat so I can breathe air!
hahahaha.. Ok, just promise to pull does pants up nd study albert einstein instead of 2pac nd biggy..
Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by wickedtuna: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Its hard drawing conclusions from a false flag event like that for me though.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by budaatum: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
kkins25:
hahahaha.. Ok, just promise to pull does pants up nd study albert einstein instead of 2pac nd biggy..
No chance!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
‘Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave

This is America, Ayatollah kk! Where you don't get to tell me how I wear my pants or what I study!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKp29Luryc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by panafrican(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
OK now go pay your rent, your hospital bills and your light bills.
Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by usermane(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Link to part two of this thread, below.

Black Don't Have A Civilization 2.0 - https://www.nairaland.com/5916350/blacks-dont-civillization-2.0
Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by Ovie56(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oh no, what are all these numbers? we don't care about facts, our feelings are more important.
Fact is for losers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by panafrican(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Username
Black don't have a civilization
because Username is a drogue -addict and a fool

1 Like

Re: Blacks Don't Have A Civillization by iberrylee(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't pity or sympathize with Black Americans because they despises we Africans so much that they think we cant afford what they are committing crime to buy in America.

Since they see themselves as Americans and Nothing else ( only when they are faced with tribulations in the hands of white grin only then will they remember Africa)

why must we Africans care about them?
Y'all remember what those junkies said about us when J.Cole came to Nigeria, do u also remember what they said when da Baby came?

(1) (Reply)

China Challenges U.S. To Cut Nuclear Arsenal To Matching Level / Trump Attacks Boris Johnson COVID-19 Lockdown / Russia Now Controls At Least $12.4 Trillion Worth Of Ukraine's Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.