Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

WAEC Past Questions & Answers From 1990-2018/19 + How To Study For Exams, Tricks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Past Questions & Answers From 1990-2018/19 + How To Study For Exams, Tricks (783 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Nnpc/total Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Past Questions & Answers From 1990-2018/19 + How To Study For Exams, Tricks by Thebestpicks: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Do you know that about 90% of WASSCE/NECO/GCE questions comes from past questions? Only about 10% seems new.

Any candidate that can successfully study and familiarize with WASSCE/NECO/GCE past questions will surely perform well.

Do you want to know the secrets of WASSCE/NECO/GCE success, the secrets of outstanding performers in WASSCE/NECO/GCE?

THEN THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.

In this book, I will share with you my heart and the heart of many others that have applied these time-tested principles of academic success and have not regretted it. I strongly believe from experience that WASSCE/NECO/GCE can be overcome and yes by you. I also do believe that if you will apply with discipline, diligence, determination and perseverance these things we will discuss here together, you will be the one telling your success story.

Preparing for an examination can be a bit nerve-wracking.

But studying with past questions, Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam. These and many more are some beautiful benefits of practising with past questions. So it's important you make it a habit to practise with past question papers and answers.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

In this book you will,
1. Download all the materials ( All subjects Past questions & answers 1990-2015/19 from the source which are the tested and trusted apps we have used with our students for years with outstanding results) directly as we have selected the best with practicals and self examination practice to enhance your learning.
2. Learn how to read and never forget when preparing for any exam, simple tricks
3. And more

Whatsapp 07032146558 to order for a copy @ just #500 NOW and you DOWNLOAD your copy instantly

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Quantitative Reasoning / The Best Tutorial Centre In Ojo Local Government Where "Runs" Is Not Allowed / What's Your Experience In Asking A Girl Out In Secondary School Days - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.