Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Making Money Through Online Survey - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money Through Online Survey (300 Views)

Earn Passively Through Online Teaching / 5 Best Paid Online Survey Sites / Has Anyone Truly Acquired A Job Through Online Adverts Of Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Through Online Survey by lahizak: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Evening guys. For over 5years I had made a lot of researches as to how i can make money online through paid surveys. I had signed up in various survey sites and i have completed a lot of surveys which at the end I found out to be scam. Until not very long ago, The highest I have earned through online survey was 100/200 recharge cards on one particular Nigeria survey site. It was ended long time ago. However, my search for paid surveys didnt end there.. few months ago i came to understand the fact that the valid surveys out there are only limited to U.S citizens and the only way we Nigerians can earn is by using vpn and claiming a U.S address. Thanks to Paypal, we can do that and have our survey money paid into our paypal account, which we can then withdraw. I made further searches and i was lucky enough to land a survey site that through hard online hardwork answering survey will allow u the option to cash out once u have made 50dollars. I wont deceive u, its a lot of work as to those surveys only pay 1 or 2 dollars per survey. Depending on u, u can answer as many as 10surveys per day, the highest i have answered per day was 6 or 7.. recently i made my first transfer to my paypal account and it was a success. This simply means with hardwork u can make 17k in 2 weeks. I have given u d full gist and now its left to u to make use of google to find out how u can make this work for u. However, i am currently seeking postgraduate admission thereby im in need of a lot of money, so if u want a step by step process. U can drop ur whatsapp number. It will cost u only 2k. Thats only if u interested in step by step process. Thanks you.
Re: Making Money Through Online Survey by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lolz.. Great effort and more grease to your elbow sir

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Vacancy For A Sales Manager / Chartered Accountant Wanted In Lagos Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.