Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me (580 Views)

VIDEO: “I Harvest Children's Manhood Using A Handkerchief - Ritualist Confesses / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / A Driver Without Legs Drove Me To School Today.. So You Don't Have Any Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me by onochurch(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
HE DROVE ME TO A STRANGE PLACE RUBBING A WHITE HANDKERCHIEF ON MY FACE, BEAT ME AND RAPE ME.... SAYS GIRL 15, ABUSED BY TRICYCLIST IN LAGOS.

@VONNEWS

Another violent rape case was recorded last week in the Ago Isolo Area of Lagos State when a commercial tricyclist (NDUBUISI OKORIE) from Agbor Delta State, Induced a teenager of 15,Patience Lacad from Jos, Plateau state to his accommodation, brutalised and raped her.

According to the girl who narrated her ordeal to newsmen , who visited her home for fact finding after the case had been domiciled at the Ago division. Her ordeal happened after she boarded the tricycle along the ever busy Ago Palace Way, on her way to the central market to buy food items her guardian asked her to buy. Patience disclosed amid sobs that the young tricyclist used a white handkerchief on her face when she announced that she would alight at the market bus stop. She noted that the next thing she knew was that she landed in a house where the young man tied her hands and legs and was asking her how she got the wad of money with her.

Still tied, Patience said that, she explained to her abductor that the money was giving to her by her guardian to purchase things for the home she went on to state that the young man displayed a knife and wheel spanner with which he threatened her.

Patience recounted that while the man was busy undressing, she dragged her hands from the white clothes used to tie her and grabbed the knife the young man dropped near her and stabbed his hand as he tried to crouch on top of her.

According to her, the stab did not have any impact as the young man became more furious and fierce, and pulled her garment and undies off, before having his way.

Patience pointed that her scream attracted a man who came to the window to scare the rapist who bolted out of the house. She also affirmed that the man helped her gather herself and got to the road where she could find her way back to the market to buy the things she was sent before the ugly incidence took place. Patience admitted that she shared her gory experience at home when she got to her guardian and also took ill due to exhausion.

Upon her arrival, she was taken to the police station for a report on the incidence and accompanied by her guardian and police officer, when the victim spotted the young man ( The perpetrator) eating snacks comfortably in a neighborhood barber's shop on the estate.

The young man was apprehended immediately he was spotted and was taken to the Ago division where they almost rubbished the case before he finally made a confessional statement. He was then transferred to the state CID Panti for further investigations.

It has been noted defilement cases is on the increase and the methods adopted by the perpetrators keeps changing too. Therefore, there is need for increased consciousness and watchfulness of our environment.

Reporting princess Agbonifo

1 Like

Re: He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me by spinna: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
gosh dis tin rape person
Re: He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me by olamidedivotee: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
undecided With just two indomie and two egg the paradise is yours
why forcing yourself in.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Everyone / What If U Wake Up And It 2040 What Will U First Google ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.