Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband (7060 Views)

A Lady Breastfeed Her Father And Saved His Life... / Lady Quits Job Just To Breastfeed Her Grown Boyfriend / Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Jeroboy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
A mum has come under fire after defending her belief that it's fine to breastfeed and have s£x at the same time.

Mum-of-three Tasha Maile believes "there is nothing bad about making love at all" - even if your child is there while you're doing it.

The controversial US vlogger, who describes herself as a life, relationship and health coach, has built up a following on YouTube thanks to her New Age beliefs.

But recent viewers on her YouTube channel, Spiritual Tasha Mama, don't know what to make of her latest parenting advice.

Tasha, from San Diego, sparked caused a fuss two years ago when she uploaded a clip called "Do I have s£x while breastfeeding?"

The mum of three young sons, Josiah, Soul and Love, revealed she had previously had s£x with her then-husband while feeding her newborn.

She said: "From what I remember, I remember sleeping with my ex-husband and my son was on me breastfeeding and we would have s£x from behind or something.

"There’s nothing bad about making love at all, ever."

Even though she made the original comments years ago, she has continued to face a barrage of criticism for her "wrong" and "incestuous" beliefs ever since.

So the vegan YouTuber recently revisited the topic to slam critics who weren't having any of it.

In a recent follow-up video, she attempted to clarify what she meant.

She said: "My three-month-old would not allow me to put him down at all. So he was attached to me 24/7.

"So we did it whilst he was sleeping next to me or on me."

Tasha's original clip racked up over 3 million views, with commenters quick to criticise the hippy mum's parenting style.

One said: "I agree with her that s£x is important and natural but come on not while you are feeding your baby! Wait a few minutes!"

And another chipped in to add: "I wouldn't want my children to be watching me and my husband make love. That is extremely personal".

But not everyone is so critical.

One fan said: "She's so open and in touch with herself. It's beautiful to see somebody like that. I've always been much too worried what other people think and repressed."

This isn't the only time Tasha has found herself at the centre of online controversy.

Viewers were also divided after she revealed she was still breastfeeding eldest son Josiah when he was three.

And last year, she was slammed for uploading a series of clips which show her sons breastfeeding at the same time.

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/07/this-woman-likes-to-breastfeed-her-young-son-while-having-sx-with-husband/

1 Share

Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by hashtagged(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Child molestation
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Elton02(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dual orgasm

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Harry00(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
We know what she wants
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
Hello
My fellow nairalanders
Please I broke up with my girlfriend few months ago
I have been begging hee for forgiveness since this week to come back to my life, but she refused

Please help me tell her chisom is really sorry
Her name is Joy (xxxxxxxxxxx)

Thank you in anticipation
I want her to know how serious I am

How can she take you serious with this?

This is a phone Denial of Service you're trying to incite. Unless you're actually doing this to get back at someone.
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
I was expecting to see the pictures.. of her + husband doing the stuff angry angry

Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by sunshineV(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
miracood:
I was expecting to see the pictures.. of her + husband doing the stuff angry angry

fireman

1 Like

Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
so her son is involved in a threesom ?wow oh wow and there is no paedophile act right? involving her child in a sex act? i have said this before this world is confused
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Sharpshoota22: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Issorite, na express she dey go
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by happybee: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Lol..
Gone are the days of 'pictures/video or I don't believe it'..
grin
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by chanseroo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up and do little task.
Click the link below. This has been paying me.
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by Happycharles(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
What a perverted generation.
Re: This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband by xtremecomedian(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.