Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,115 members, 7,899,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Coronavirus Era: Financial Pointers For Conserving Your Cash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Coronavirus Era: Financial Pointers For Conserving Your Cash (128 Views)

10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Myomectomy In Nigeria: Uterus Conserving Surgery For The Treatment Of Fibroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Era: Financial Pointers For Conserving Your Cash by dannykruz: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2020
https://fruittyblog..com/2020/06/the-coronavirus-era-financial-pointers.html

There are plenty of things to fear amid the coronavirus (or COVID-19 pandemic) and financial worries are probably at the top of the list. We can help calm those concerns for you with some personal finance tips to deal with this crisis.

Humans’ greatest fear is the unknown, that’s why most people fear death to some extent because none of us knows what happens after we die. There are so many unknowns with the coronavirus outbreak.

How long will it last? Will it come back? When can I go back to work? Will I have a job to go back to? Am I going to catch it? What will life look like for me and the entire world when this is all over?

We can’t answer those questions, but we can give you some personal finance tips to help you deal with the economic impact of this pandemic.
The fear we all feel is because we can’t control a lot of what’s happening, but there are some things you can control, and that can help to give you a feeling of calm.

To drift is hell, to steer, heaven.

https://fruittyblog..com/2020/06/the-coronavirus-era-financial-pointers.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Emergency Information / Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer Pen Is Just That Good / Covid-19’s Devastating Toll On Black And Latino Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.