Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

“if Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid (376 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 / Uti Nwachukwu Supports Cee-C: “I Pray She Enters Finale" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid by temi4christ: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
A twitter user identified as Wisdom Obi Peter seems not to be excited about Nigerian singer,simi’s new born baby as he throw shades at popular singer, Simi and her baby girl, Adejare.

Afrigistbase recalls that the singer, simi and her husband Adekunle Gold officially announced the birth of their daughter, Adejare on sunday may 7th.

Reacting to the news, the troll tweeted that he vow to rape Adejare whenever she turns 18, adding that he prays she doesn’t end up being stupid like her mother.

Wisdom also slammed Adekunle Gold and Simi for naming their daughter, Adejare. He said it would have been better if they named her ‘stupidity’.

See screenshots below;

https://afrigistbase.com/if-simis-daughter-turns-18-i-will-rape-her-i-pray-she-doesnt-become-stupid-like-her-mother-man-says-see-screenshot/
Re: “if Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid by Abfinest007(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
that idiot should be arrested

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Bobrisky Dressed Like A Man Revealed / Funniest Tiktok Videos Of Donjazzy, Tacha, Destiny Etiko, Lilian Esoro / Dubai Police Reveal How Hushpuppi And His Gang Defrauded 1.9 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.