Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Sister Husband Started Raping Me At The Age Of 13 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Husband Started Raping Me At The Age Of 13 Years (612 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Husband Started Raping Me At The Age Of 13 Years by Beezstrap: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Mrs Chinwe Udeze Patricia the social media user(facebook) has narrated how her sister's husband started sleeping together with her , after was removing from her mother by her sister.

She said her sister came to satisfy her mum heavily pregnant with three kids and told her mum that she is unable to try to to housework which she should come and stick with her and also assist her in performing some works.

Initially, her mum doesn't want her to travel , because she knew she won't treat her well, but thanks to the very fact that she was young and never been to Lagos before, she was too happy and persuaded her mum to permit her follow her sister.

After she followed her to Lagos, her sister told her never to interact together with her mum in Igbo dialect in order that she won't be ready to report her abuse, as her mum is from Edo but married to an Igbo man.

As time goes on, she was been accused of stealing milk, tea and other food stuffs within the house. thanks to this, her sister will strip her ahead of her husband and seriously affect her. she is going to make jest of her private body ahead of her and her kids.

READ THE REMAINING HERE AND CHECK HER PICTURES HERE : https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2020/06/my-sister-husband-started-raping-me-at.html
Re: My Sister Husband Started Raping Me At The Age Of 13 Years by Mayannar(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Aye Le o.. undecided undecided.

Why the hell would person rape Where olosho plenty...
Oh Fada Lawd.. Save Your Beloved Country grin
Re: My Sister Husband Started Raping Me At The Age Of 13 Years by faithfull18(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
OP, next time write in pidgin if English isn't cooperating.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Jailed For Killing Rare Silverback Mountain Gorilla / Person Shot Dead, 2 Wounded At Crowded LA Mansion Party / Nine Persons Killed As Two Delta Communities Clash Over Boundary Dispute. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.