Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,778 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! (5337 Views)

Wema Alat Launches Quick Loans, Virtual Dollar Card / How To Make #10,000 Weekly Creating Account With Wema Alat / Just Received My 5000 Naira FOR FREE From Wema Alat (photos)..thank You WEMA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! by shex202(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09
Re: Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! by shex202(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09
Send a strong mail to the call center and copy Wema Bank’s MD and Regional Directors. Even if you don’t have a personal relationship with this executives, once they see them in copy, call center will treat your mail with the speed of light. Try this and thank me later.

Revfada:
So here is my story. I opened a WEMA Alat account sometime ago and I subscribed to their saving plan, Alat goal. So far I have saved up to 935k with them.

Trouble started about last two months when I needed cash badly, so I made a move to pull out my funds. Alat WEMA won't let me pull out the funds, they kept saying error and that I should try later. I kept trying to no avail.

I contacted the customer care, they promised to look into it.

With the assurance that the issue would be fixed, I took a 20 percent interest loan from them. My plans was to pay back the loan as soon as they release my funds, which normally they would deducted automatically. I noticed this bank was so quick to give me the requested loan but they won't release my funds.

I tried to withdraw my funds days later with the mindset that the issue has been fixed, yet I still couldn't. Still saying error, try again later.

I got back to their customer care. This was their reply.

"We are so sorry about that. We understand delays could be very frustrating. A fresh reminder has been forwarded to appropriate unit."

They kept repeating same thing for the past two months, nothing was done.

I have been forced to keep taking out loans to survive while my funds lie idle there. Mind you, this loans are on a 20 percent interest rates...and the interest rate have been steadily climbing daily.

They have refused to release my funds and no reason was given why my funds are not being released, just fake promises of forwarding my complaints to the appropriate unit.

Please guys what do I do to make this people take me seriously?

How can I get my funds?

Can I report them to CBN?

If YES, how do I do that?

This is over 2 months, yet nothing is done. I have been patient enough.

Mods please help to take this to front page, I really need exposure on this issue. I need help, please.
Cc dominique MrKnowitall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As MMM Crashes, Millions Lose Money / Make Money In FOREX TRADING / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.