Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Smelly kpekus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smelly kpekus (1355 Views)

Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smelly kpekus by foleskay(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
I really need suggestions and opinions on this matter, medical experts too could also share views.

Is there any medical reason why most ladies kpekus do bring out foul odour when digging is taking place. I have dated like 8 girls till now and it seems all of them have the same issue of smelly vigina. In most cases the odour usually come when their bodies arouse or when d dick starts thrusting. The most confusing part is all the pvssies have diggged always hv the same pungent smell, like that of rotten onion. And most of these ladies have clean shaved vjas. Even I do tell ask why, they always claim they re hygienic, so why d odour.
The main reason I now post this is that, there's this cool girl I digged yesternite, very pretty, but I was really turned off when this same odour gushed out from d kpekus when I started thrusting and I lost interest totally. She saw the disappointed in my face and asked why, I did not tell her anything tho, but my interest in her Have really melted.
So guys is there remedy for smelly punnani?? Cos I can't imagine myself getting married and I starts losing interest to sex my wife all because of d pungent smelly vjay. Or is it me that have bern rolling with unkempt ladies
Re: Smelly kpekus by yanabasee1(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Some Hausa girls have remedy for this..... I heard it's their culture as well.....

Meet some of them, they could tell your wife how to go about it....

1 Like

Re: Smelly kpekus by foleskay(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Some Hausa girls have remedy for this..... I heard it's their culture as well.....

Meet some of them, they could tell your wife how to go about it....
Can u help me with one?
Re: Smelly kpekus by Dobson43: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
shocked

This is absolutely beyond me..

Me right now listening to

Re: Smelly kpekus by longetivity(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
only a dirty guy like you will dig eight different girls with smelling vigana
Re: Smelly kpekus by phelonrays: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Attracted to '' 8 smelly kpekus ''
Guy search no more
It's your destiny undecidedundecided
Re: Smelly kpekus by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
@foleskay firstly your wrong the odour of the vjay is musk
But it's obvious you guys think it's should smell like Dettol soap so it's depends on how the owner of the VJ take good care of it

1 Like

Re: Smelly kpekus by foleskay(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
phelonrays:
Attracted to '' 8 smelly kpekus ''

Guy search no more

It's your destiny undecidedundecided

angry grin
Re: Smelly kpekus by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Get Adi agbon.

Pour lil inside water. Use the water to wash the outskirt of the Vj.

It cures the odour..

2 Likes

Re: Smelly kpekus by thatsleepboy1: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Use olive oil. It cures it. But guuuuuuuuuyyyyyy with 8 smelly punas it your destiny. Just learn to live with it till u die

2 Likes

Re: Smelly kpekus by XXLMANDIGO: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Where dem dey?? tongue
Re: Smelly kpekus by foleskay(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
GeneralPula:
Get Adi agbon.

Pour lil inside water. Use the water to wash the outskirt of the Vj.

It cures the odour..
Thank you boss for the insight. Will recommend this for her.
Re: Smelly kpekus by foleskay(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Use olive oil. It cures it. But guuuuuuuuuyyyyyy with 8 smelly punas it your destiny. Just learn to live with it till u die
Lol. Werey cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online / What Have U Gained Or Learnt On Nairaland / Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.