Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja (348 Views)

Labeller And Filler Operator @ Euro Global, Ota / Automated Filler Operator At Giant Beverages Limited / URGENT VACANCY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by ugofwesh: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
There is an urgent vacancy position by mupo gas retail centre for the position of a gas filler. The person must have integrity, smart, hardworking and must live within APO(Kabusa and environs axis) as the location of the retail station is at APO Resettlement Area.

If you meet this qualification, WhatsApp or call: 08105957959.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by ugofwesh: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
ugofwesh:
There is an urgent vacancy position by mupo gas retail station for the position of a gas filler. The person must have integrity, smart, hardworking and live within APO(Kabusa and environs axis) as the location of the retail station is at APO Resettlement Area.

If you meet this qualification, WhatsApp or call: 08105957959.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by 10kgod(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Am interested. but Must i be a resident of Abuja? As for me I can work anywhere.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by ugofwesh: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
10kgod:
Am interested. but Must i be a resident of Abuja? As for me I can work anywhere.

You must be a resident of Abuja and reside close to APO resettlement area. Proximity to work place is vital for easy of movement and early resumption.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by 10kgod(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
ugofwesh:

You must be a resident of Abuja and reside close to APO resettlement area. Proximity to work place is vital for easy of movement and early resumption.

Ait... thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Gas Filler Needed In Abuja by danjummaa(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Because you want to pay the person peanut of 12k abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okigwe Daily Income Stores / Join The Fastest Growing Money Making Platform. / Secretary/Personal Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.