Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo (4867 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats / Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by seanfer(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Web2020:
Did Obaseki told you he is avoiding primaries. The last time I check funke was sentenced for holding birthday party in Lagos as a result of disobeying social distancing rule. Suddenly, because of hatred and hypocrisy Covic19 does not matter again. Obaseki primary duty is to protect life and properties in Edo State. [b]Until NCDC officially declare Edo State free of Covid-19 no direct election that will expose Edolite to the virus. [/b]Obaseki you are a true son of your father.

Does that mean the election will not hold because of Covid-19?
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by feedthenation(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Same thing that happened in Zamfara and Bauchi is unfolding in Edo state.

PDP will surely take over Edo state, if APC are destroying themselves.
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Link

Check channels tv site.
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by chiefkpokp(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Come to think of it, the mod of this sections are so bias,I think they are paid to stop all goods news relating to obaseki . Imagine oshiomole change state secretariat, Nairaland quickly push it to front-page,meanwhile this particular post concerning the court proceeds today,that has float this politics sections since from confirmed source including channel TV.... Yet the mods will turn a blind eyes.......I no wat am saying.... If you want to doubt me. Check all police sections, you will notice that all pro oshiomole post are push to the front page why the pro obaseki flood the politics sections without making it to front-page.... God will help u people

Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by Bighead9: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020

Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by AsabaIjaww: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bighead9:
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by shosky1794: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
chiefkpokp:
Come to think of it, the mod of this sections are so bias,I think they are paid to stop all goods news relating to obaseki . Imagine oshiomole change state secretariat, Nairaland quickly push it to front-page,meanwhile this particular post concerning the court proceeds today,that has float this politics sections since from confirmed source including channel TV.... Yet the mods will turn a blind eyes.......I no wat am saying.... If you want to doubt me. Check all police sections, you will notice that all pro oshiomole post are push to the front page why the pro obaseki flood the politics sections without making it to front-page.... God will help u people

They won't push this to the front page because the news is fake. Bring a link from any major newspaper first before you can accuse the mods

Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by shosky1794: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by tope777(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Web2020:
September is still far away. Let see what happens then. But let deal with what is on ground right now.

Do you even aware that that some states conducted LGA election recently??, Benue and Cross Rivers State inclusive.
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by leokid866: 3:34am On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

You see people that play good politics...They don't make too much noise....

Obaseki is lousy and his supporters too.....
Obaseki fails to realise he has the most to lose, even if they lose Edom to pdp, Osho will still be party chairman with major influence in the state, while Noone will want to touch him with a 10foot pole cause every one now knows he is nit a team player and highly ungrateful. The men he is going after are not his mates. Shey Edo is not Lagos, let's see whether he won't share the same fate with ambode.
Re: BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo by ican2020: 4:51am On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

You see people that play good politics...They don't make too much noise....

Obaseki is lousy and his supporters too.....
Is there anyone who's more lousy than Adams?

Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures / Peter Obi Arrive Imo State To Dedicate LP Building And Get Mobs By Supporters / My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out