Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs (564 Views)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / CBN Issues Guidelines To Access N50 Billion COVID-19 Credit Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by adekalumichael: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Apex bank of Nigeria, CBN has officially announced the release of the CBN COVID-19 targeted fund of 50BN to Small Medium Enterprises.

This was made public today on the official twitter handle of the apex bank.

https://twitter.com/cenbank

All beneficiaries are therefore implored to watch out for credit alerts in their respective bank accounts latest 48 hours from now.
Anyone who has submitted but yet to receive the credit alert should proceed to http://nmfb.com.ng and input their account details in any bank of their choice, says the report.

Be reminded that in April, 2020, the Federal Government through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget, and National Planning announced some monetary and fiscal measures to help mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the economy, Nigerian businesses, and households.

The CBN on its own, through various circulars and pronouncements, announced some stimulus packages that will impact different sectors like the health sector, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), manufacturers, households, and so on.

The apex bank introduced a N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that are affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The exit date of this Intervention is 31st December 2024.

Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by Sunday1020(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Has any beneficiary gotten his/her credit alert of the loan.
Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by firo08(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
I got text from but I'm unable to input my account details.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by adekalumichael: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
firo08:
I got text from but I'm unable to input my account details.

Reach out to the contact posted up there and relate your challenge.
Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by PureGoldh(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Let it not be audio crediting
Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by firo08(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
adekalumichael:

Reach out to the contact posted up there and relate your challenge.
The number is not going through

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Central Bank Of Nigeria Releases 50bn Covid-19 Credit Facility To SMEs by adekalumichael: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
firo08:

The number is not going through
Go to their Contact Us on their website and type in your enquiry. You may also get their email address to send them a message.
Most often, they have a Twitter handle, try to reach them there. Responses are usually faster through that bird app.

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here For Your Original Football Jerseys @ 4,500 Naira / What Nigerian Products Can Be Produced At Small Scale With Export Potentials! / Bus Or Mini Bus Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.