Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,460 members, 7,874,845 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks (5364 Views)

Mediatek Processors Ranking And Complete List [2019] / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Phantom 8 - Speed, Benchmarks and Ram Management Test / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
As of 2020 these are the best ranking phone processors

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
More

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry guys am having troubles uploading the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nezzjnr: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
I can't see anything like Octa core cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by oxygenlove(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:
you sure u ddnt see it

Broz.... look at it very well oo

O
c
t
a
C
o
r
e.

Me too didn't see it oo...

Octa core kee dem there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nezzjnr: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
oxygenlove:
you sure u ddnt see it

O
c
t
a
C
o
r
e.

Octa core kee dem there
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
nawaooo see where my processor go seat down, 44 fa embarassed embarassed embarassed
abeg which device get the mtk 90T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Meister(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
nawaooo see where my processor go seat down, 44 fa embarassed embarassed embarassed

I think Redmi note 8 pro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Chuksteric(m): 2:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Where's the mediatek dimensity 820

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by alphaNomega: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2020
DONFRANSKID

Thanks for taking your time to share the entire list on this thread. You remind me of the good old days of NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:56am On Jun 09, 2020
alphaNomega:
DONFRANSKID

Thanks for taking your time to share the entire list on this thread. You remind me of the good old days of NL

Thanks man I respect you sir

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by VirginSearcher(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
As of 2020 these are best ranking phone processors
Thanks OP this is massive and very informative

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by JimmyCrow(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Sd 835 should come right after 765 and g90t should be way up too...after 835 or before...
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Thanks OP this is massive and very informative
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
Your own dey 44, my own no even dey angry
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by seunfly: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2020
I like this topic, it is part of eyes openner we v been doing on nairaland.

I hope those novice will use this as point of refrence when one tec and no use processor from no 59, 720p, micro usb, dual camera and they claim it is triple camera with no gorrila glass yet it will be priced more than phones that has processor from no 16 with 1080p, type c, gorrilla glass etc.

8 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2020
oxygenlove:
you sure u ddnt see it

O
c
t
a
C
o
r
e.

Octa core kee dem there
good sir

could those producers of Octa core by any chance be Alhaji Tekino grin

Me and my freind here is arguing the matter o

i said Tecno and Infinix cant stoop so low to producing a chipset named octa core, my freind said its a lie that they have done worst.

we don bet 20k

please, please, please tell its not Transsion, i dont want to go hungry this week.
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Kudos to you

@ DONFRANSKID

posts like this ought to grace front page, but no its toke makinwa, bbnaija, cleavages.

nairaland has detiorated alot.

2 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
iPhone 5 processor even beat my sister over hype camon 11 pro grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:
Kudos to you

@ DONFRANSKID

posts like this ought to grace front page, but no its toke makinwa, bbnaija, cleavages.

nairaland has detiorated alot.
Thanks bro
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2020
grin Tecno market are coming make una arrange table wait for them cool shocked cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Wow 720G higher than G90T, seems AnTuTu really went to town reducing the Helio G series scores after the cheating fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by ForestHill: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Your own dey 44, my own no even dey angry
ha boss no be true na grin grin grin
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Kyase(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Meister:

I think Redmi note 8 pro
ok thanks
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

skywalker240:

good sir

could those producers of Octa core by any chance be Alhaji Tekino grin

Me and my freind here is arguing the matter o

i said Tecno and Infinix cant stoop so low to producing a chipset named octa core, my freind said its a lie that they have done worst.

we don bet 20k

please, please, please tell its not Transsion, i dont want to go hungry this week.

oxygenlove:
you sure u ddnt see it

O
c
t
a
C
o
r
e.

Octa core kee dem there

octa-core is not a name of a processor per se. It simply means eight processor cores embedded within a single processor dye. Have you heard of quadcore too? meaning 4 processor cores embedded within a single processor dye.

Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones run on either Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) or Quad-core (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz Dual) processors, depending on the country or carrier.

The Octa-core processor is made up of eight processor cores. The processor enables Galaxy smartphones to carry out more advanced tasks such as handling high resolution videos and graphic-heavy games without draining the battery, making the devices capable and efficient. The Octa-core processor also gives Galaxy devices faster load times.

it is not only samsung smartphones that utilize this technique of multiple processor cores, other smartphones use it and even PCs too.

9 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by 11Anonymous(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Kyase:
Umi S5 pro
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by Samyd18: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2020
this should be front page topic
Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Fokosobo:

octa-core is not a name of a processor per se. It simply means eight processor cores embedded within a single processor dye. Have you heard of quadcore too? meaning 4 processor cores embedded within a single processor dye.

Samsung’s Galaxy smartphones run on either Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) or Quad-core (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz Dual) processors, depending on the country or carrier.

The Octa-core processor is made up of eight processor cores. The processor enables Galaxy smartphones to carry out more advanced tasks such as handling high resolution videos and graphic-heavy games without draining the battery, making the devices capable and efficient. The Octa-core processor also gives Galaxy devices faster load times.

it is not only samsung smartphones that utilize this technique of multiple processor cores, other smartphones use it and even PCs too.
Oga don't come here to explain octa core clock count to people who knows it more better than you

Read our Post again and decode

Let me say it in lay Man terms

Tecno and infinix always refuses to state the Chip make of their devices but would rather put the clock speed of the Chip

Except when they use a decent chip that's when they start telling the whole wide world that they're the first company to use that Soc as seen on the infinix note 7

12 Likes

Re: Best Processor Ranking And Benchmarks by skywalker240(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
Wow 720G higher than G90T, seems AnTuTu really went to town reducing the Helio G series scores after the cheating fiasco.
It would even shock you to know that 720g is even higher than 730

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny / Which Other Launchers Can Arrange Apps Like This? / Sony Opens Underwater Store In Dubai(Full Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.