Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole (55915 Views)

Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / 2019: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Governors Set For Battle With Oshiomhole / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Las Las dem go dey alright. I just hope we all dey remember say one dey we go pai and all our muscle showing go end.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is only Obaseki talking.

I guess....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Money matters
God no go settle am
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Enwhen(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
PAT4HOT:
How can you talk about democracy yet refused the swearing in of 14 lawmakers out of 24?

His boss Oshobaba did thesame ... Oshomole taught him ...they are all criminals...what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
As far as I'm concerned they're both playing the political game for personal interest.In politics there are no saints.

Just doing my job....Observing
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SmartchildTutor: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Are they still quarrelling?
I thought they are now fighting.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Bighead9: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga leave stories.

Mr Ugly Governor, show us 10 projects you did in Edo state in the last 4 years. Also show us your certificate.

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
PAT4HOT:
How can you talk about democracy yet refused the swearing in of 14 lawmakers out of 24?

They had been compromised.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Obaseki keeps making noise upandawn, while politicians keep making moves.. All these media noise will not change anything... Election is not by mouth
No elections in Nigeria, it is selection.That is why they are battling.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by skylarr: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
This man should go to the poll and test his popularity. He and Oshiomhole should allow us rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by bluefilm: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga is that why your eyes are red?

Game never start but your body don dey shake.

You never even see something sef.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by ricson11(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mr Obaseki better start packing your belongings out from the State House because the Osho I know is not the guy you can win in a battle. If you doubt me then go to the like of Saraki, Dino, Rochas they will confirm to you that Osho strike more than thunder.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Euegene100001: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
PAT4HOT:

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Euegene100001: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga the bottom line is you don’t want to keep paying him money as godfather grin cheesy
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you for explaining things he/she refused to comment on. Things he knew not about rather depend on what governor's sympathizers talk about on social media.
seanfer:

You’re twisting the story that is on public domain. The house was inaugurated in the middle of the night with just 10 members.
When the NASS ask Obaseki to re-inaugurate the house what stopped him for over a year?
APC sent 2 committees to Edo to resolve the issues but same Obaseki refused to meet with them.
What about the destruction of properties of those that are not in his camp?
Remember how he went to use trucks to block the streets that leads to Oshiomhole’s house in GRA.
His deputy’s petition and press conference at Abuja asking the IGP to arrest Oshiomhole?
Asking Oshiomhole to always seek for his permission before coming into the state.
And the last one plotting and celebrating the removal of Oshiomole by a FCT high court.
Obaseki didn’t have good advisers and now he’s facing the repercussions of his actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Celenwa1: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
you guys should settle underground
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by cryptotech: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
all of them na same thing
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by code4521: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 971698[/color]
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Amdoyin(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
seanfer:

You’re twisting the story that is on public domain. The house was inaugurated in the middle of the night with just 10 members.
When the NASS ask Obaseki to re-inaugurate the house what stopped him for over a year?
APC sent 2 committees to Edo to resolve the issues but same Obaseki refused to meet with them.
What about the destruction of properties of those that are not in his camp?
Remember how he went to use trucks to block the streets that leads to Oshiomhole’s house in GRA.
His deputy’s petition and press conference at Abuja asking the IGP to arrest Oshiomhole?
Asking Oshiomhole to always seek for his permission before coming into the state.
And the last one plotting and celebrating the removal of Oshiomole by a FCT high court.
Obaseki didn’t have good advisers and now he’s facing the repercussions of his actions.
don't mind them. Bunch of hypocrites. Oshiomole has his own shortcomings but Obaseki has gone way too far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SaintLucia: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Biafra SUN DOWN national team will soon organise a SEND OFF friendly match with another ONLINE country with the way they are pushing Obaseki on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by ayandee: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
xangerar:

Politicians are merely deceptive individuals. They can make you sell a monkey and buy a dog eventhough you hate four legged animals.
i love your analogy. It perfectly describes Nigerian politics

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
The former stooge vs the puppet master.Who will win?
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Starhearts: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

The Edo APC wants indirect primary while the Abuja APC wants the direct primary..

Keep quiet
Wetin dey sweet ur belle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by fistonme(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

The Edo APC wants indirect primary while the Abuja APC wants the direct primary..

which faction of the apc want indirect primary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by emkz: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
I watched the interview of Godwin Obaseki on Channels. The man looked defeated and spoke against some of his own actions, probably because he underrated the forces that want him out.

Governor Obaseki, STOP talking, START strategizing. That you are talking in public shows that private entreaties have failed. I'd have preferred you do the horse-trading underground, because right now, you are the one campaigning against yourself making your other challengers' jobs easy.

Ambode would have been compensated after he was ousted but that world press conference he granted where he claimed Sanwo-Olu was not normal put paid to any sympathies he might have received. I am pained that there is no prominent Edo politician backing you.

What went wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by olax02(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

thats mean we have two types of APC in Nigeria..i laugh in Edo language. grin grin
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by muykem: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Get you stories straight...

The house was inaugurated with the Governors consent and proclamation, the 14 lawmakers absconded because they were not happy with the inauguration which they were were absent but communicated (case study Saraki vs NASS 2015). That could not get them to elect Oshiomole's cabal as speaker.

They decided to not attend plenary again to be sworn in , the speaker deemed it fit to declare their seats vacant as allowed in the constitution after 181days of not representing their people..
Believe me or not, this is where Obaseki committed the greatest political blunder. He will live to regret it for life. He supposed to allow house to elect their speaker and bought them over rather than kangaroo done in the mid of night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Charly68: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
PAT4HOT:
. Let him be deceiving himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by pinacole1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=90465576]

Get you stories straight...

The house was inaugurated with the Governors consent and proclamation, the 14 lawmakers absconded because they were not happy with the inauguration which they were were absent but communicated (case study Saraki vs NASS 2015). That could not get them to elect Oshiomole's cabal as speaker.

They decided to not attend plenary again to be sworn in , the speaker deemed it fit to declare their seats vacant as allowed in the constitution after 181days of not representing their people..[/qu

U just come here nd cook up stories to ur own benefit, who told u that the 14 law makers never wanted to be sworn in nd so de absconded, that is lie from the pit of heir. Get ur facts right. Obaseki the problem of Edo apc

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by sunnymaja(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Is this still the same Osho who fought Late Chief Anenih for godfather issues? Obaseki talks too much,thats my problem with him.. He should do the needful. He should silent Osho,like Osho did to Anenih.. Karma must be dancing ,,Carry me dey go " right now..

If Edo people make mistake of voting Obasiki or Ize ,none of them will work.. These thieves are after the money and power not the good of Edo people.. They should vote someone who is not PDP or APC..

Let them try a new political party.. That's the only solution I see here.. Oba kha tokpe en... Iseh!

Oshiomole and Aninih belonged to different parties. So the issue is not the same. If you try to retire your benefactor, you are looking for downfall. Also, if you can't subject to control however hard, don't seek for godfather. Obaseki is too selfish. Politics is give and take not only take

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.