Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout (262 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout by vegafbs: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Tyson Fury’s father John Fury has challenged Eddie Hearn to a massive bet over a potential fight with Anthony Joshua.

British heavyweights, hold all four of the major world title belts between them at present, with a unification fight to determine one undisputed champion targeted for 2021.

Anthony Joshua must defend against his mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev towards the end of this year, while Fury must overcome Deontay Wilder in their trilogy bout.

Tyson Fury and his father sat down to reflect on a rematch with Deontay Wilder for BT Sport’s ‘What Went Down’ program this week and then looked ahead to a potential Anthony Joshua fight.

John declared boldly: “Let’s get the Joshua [fight] on. “I’ll tell you what I’ll do, I will bet Eddie Hearn everything.

“I’ll put him and his dad in the dole queue, I’ll put them in the dole queue.

“All them fighters know they can’t beat Tyson.

“You can’t beat heart and the Furys have got bags of it, bags of heart.”

In stern support for his father’s call for Eddie Hearn bet, Tyson Fury said,“there hasn’t been a heavyweight from any era in the last thousand years that could’ve beat me.

“I’m the greatest fighter that’s ever lived.

“How about that for a bit of modesty.”

Source: https://theupdates.net/furys-father-challenges-eddie-hearn-to-huge-bet-on-tyson-fury-vs-anthony-joshua-fight/

Re: Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout by V1C70R(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
That's called 'TRUST'
But Joshua go still knack the boy sha
Re: Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout by Flyingngel(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Come, why is he looking older than his father?
Joshua shld train and learn from his flaws so that he can silence this modafuc.ker cos he talks too much.
Re: Fury's Father Challenges Eddie Hearn To Huge Bet On Fury Vs Joshua Bout by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
i fear 4 Joshua after what fury did to wilder, he jus silenced deontey since then, abi wilder neva still recover??

(1) (Reply)

/ / Juventus Reached The Coppa Italia Final On The Away Goals Rule At AC Milan’s Exp / Best Premier League Strikers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.