Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES (49685 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kylekent59:
Who else was looking to see 750 capacity...lol

The day I visited my one of my friend at 750 cap in futo ehh...

We trekked from staCC to 750 cap go passing the medicals... sun heated me up ehh...

Nice school though
Swears! FUTO too get land joor!
School wey pack land from 4 communities! shocked
Ihiagwa, Umuchima, Eziobodo & Obinze!!!
Still get bridge, get river get flyover join cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by sosospence(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rhaspody:

Chai. I remember one morning in 2009, others were busy going to lectures, i was going to airport
grin
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by clovislouis(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

Y'all ugly and y'all face needs fixing. May I advise surgery, plastic surgery
Boo am trying to help. Y'all need fix face
lol. Interesting
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by clovislouis(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
missimelda01:
See how everywhere is green like afang soup.. my Alma mater that seriously needs improvement.
lovely face
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
FUTO, FUTO my favorite school in the east. Girls full everywhere yakata, na indomie and fried egg we te dey run dem dat year.

All those people wey dey say e be like game reserve, ona go show us the university wey dey ona village o. Afonja dem

Chinaza, I no ever forget you. This girl suck my soul comut from my prick. Igbo galz go well o ask FFK, Akeredolu and Atichukwu.

Who be those two lesbians wey just derail this thread, if ona wan kpansh ona no go just collect each other number fly comut here....Ndi Ara
Girls full which FUTO? cheesy
Oga you sure say you go FUTO at all?
FUTO that had about 12 girls in a dept of 300 students in EEE!! cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Strika22(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

SEET is actually there!
The op did a very poor job in capturing FUTO!

SOPS? is that like a new school in FUTO?
Forgive my curiosity
Yeah, SOPS( School Of Physical Sciences)is a new school in FUTO. SOSC was scrapped and divided into two, SOPS and SOBS.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Darkseid(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nobleman005:

Too much land space

The best school though
FUTO my school ☑☑
The best in what way?
Is it the poorly planned landscape or the new buildings that starts to rot before they are opened. The only school with one useless bank. I remember how we used to queue for hours under the sun just to withdraw from that Diamond bank.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Are you snapping from the moon? angry

Anyway sha, you try small.

Just so you know that FUTA remains the best University of Technology in Africa. lipsrsealed
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Darkseid(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Girls full which FUTO? cheesy
Oga you sure say you go FUTO at all?
FUTO that had about 12 girls in a dept of 300 students in EEE!! cheesy
There were only two girls in my set. FUTO parties na always gay parties, five boys go dey rock one girl, tueh angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Amatarasha(f): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Corsica Restaurant cool
Corsica restaurant where one idiot tried to rape me
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by nobone(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spiff20:
Lol that's my Futo. interesting. Drones. Still looks like Eziobodo
Are you spiff in The Johnsons.... Lol
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by DamnnNiggarr: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blossomfirst:
In my own view, the west is better than the east in University infrastructure
Damnn niggarrr!
you mean those mushroom sized universities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

Boo fix your face And loose weight please. Y'all ugly

She looks way way better than you though, that is if that's your picture on your profile.

No offense.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by PotatoSalad(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

And your armpits as dark as the sole of my feet after a football game.
Don't you ever call anyone ugly again. You didn't create them

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Damnn niggarrr!
you mean those mushroom sized universities?

No mind them .. every time West west. I want people (school with the size of FUTO) to show me the front and backyard of all their departments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Darkseid:
There were only two girls in my set. FUTO parties na always gay parties, five boys go dey rock one girl, tueh angry angry
Lol. You are a real futoite!
It was so bad that we had to import/invite Nekede and Imsu girls b4 party go make sense!
I remember a lodge party where 1 guy was rocking the speaker if the party as all the girls were occupied!
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Evercurious(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Halifaxguy:
Gather here if you are a Futoite. This school helped me land my first professional work in Canada. The company hired me based on their experience with a former employee who happens to be a Nigerian and a Futoite. The described the former employee as a rockstar and one of their best software developer. The school infrastructure may not be among the best in Nigeria, but trust me their graduates dey worry for book.

And thats what we are known for...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jman24:

If I now tell you it's one of the biggest schools in Nigeria , you will say it's a lie.

I won't say it's a lie actually. I've never been there so yeah
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Swears! FUTO too get land joor!
School wey pack land from 4 communities! shocked
Ihiagwa, Umuchima, Eziobodo & Obinze!!!
Still get bridge, get river get flyover join cheesy

If care is not taken, it is the biggest school in Nigeria but still has a way of managing the ecstasy of the large environment.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
No close up pictures
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jman24:

You love cattle eeh
Where are you from?
Niger Delta
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by pathneluti(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Corsica Restaurant cool
na whu u b
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by LSJO(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
csamii:
Still hate this school with passion.

I can relate to this mehn. I get angry when i remember my days there.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
As you see am here na so e dey real life no editing

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Strika22:

Yeah, SOPS( School Of Physical Sciences)is a new school in FUTO. SOSC was scrapped and divided into two, SOPS and SOBS.
Wow! I'm really old sha..
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Darkseid:

The best in what way?
Is it the poorly planned landscape or the new buildings that starts to rot before they are opened. The only school with one useless bank. I remember how we used to queue for hours under the sun just to withdraw from that Diamond bank.

Just say they dashed you 3rd class. Be grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Ekpekaycee: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Waoh! Is this what FUTO looks like now? I can't recognize any where even though the pictures seem to be taken from the moon. How much things have changed. By the time I graduated in 1998, they were less than 20 buildings in all at FUTO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
You need to visit and take pictures. Then come back here and confirm.
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by Jman24(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
martineverest:
Niger Delta

Hahahaha . Let's open another thread, I won't fall for this
Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by olaitann93(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chai!!! see my lovely FUTO.
My school no fine but e get level.
#PROUDLY_FUTO_GRADUATE.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by doctor306(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Candyness:

Congrats you made me check ur profile ... not impressed thou

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES by pyyxxaro: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
pathneluti:

na whu u b

Na mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Cultism, Why, Effects, And How To Curb The Menace / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.