Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,435 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. (1747 Views)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / Who Else Received This Money / No Fee Charged On COVID-19 Loan Application — CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2020
I just got this. I typed my BVN but it the response was that my application is not yet approved.

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by Vyzz: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by Pineapplelove: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Hope there is nothing in your account?

Stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by yanabasee1(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Scam oh..... No try am!!
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by nifemi25(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Be wise. Don't allow one yahoo boy swindle you of your hard earn money.....
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by uyogabie(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
I did,I've tried using the link to validate my BVN but it kept saying my loan wasn't approved.Were you able to validate your BVN?
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Pineapplelove:
Hope there is nothing in your account?

Stories that touch
it is not scam I called the office helpline in Owerri they instructed me to keep checking.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=90473799]Scam oh..... No try am!![/quote I applied I called the office helpline they picked.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
uyogabie:
I did,I've tried using the link to validate my BVN but it kept saying my loan wasn't approved.Were you able to validate your BVN?

no. same response
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by uyogabie(f): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
buttlover:

no. same response

Hmmm,we'll keep checking.Seems it's same response for everyone then.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by Pineapplelove: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
buttlover:

it is not scam I called the office helpline in Owerri they instructed me to keep checking.
wow awesome. I happy for you... But aren't they supposed to have access to your BVN since you filled it in when applying with your bank account information?
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Pineapplelove:
wow awesome. I happy for you... But aren't they supposed to have access to your BVN since you filled it in when applying with your bank account information?

I think it is a way to login if approved.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by elrosie: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
buttlover:
I just got this. I typed my BVN but it the response was that my application is not yet approved.

I got the text too. And 450k was approved for me.. I have accepted the offer today. So waiting for them.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by aliyuthayo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
I pity most of you clicking and even filling the forms. NCDC even warn Nigerians on this fraudulent messages. To avoid stories that touches, ignore these messages, if possible DELETE as you received.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by flavourwole: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
CBN loan not scam,it's real
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
approved waiting for disbursement
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by badexworld(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
The loan is real.
It's a CBN loan.
Waiting for it to be finalise too
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by SavageResponse(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
badexworld:
The loan is real.
It's a CBN loan.
Waiting for it to be finalise too

Continue fooling yourself.

So you expect to get such a loan without attending some form of physical interview?!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by badexworld(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is the latest message I received concerning the loan.

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by uyogabie(f): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Continue fooling yourself.

So you expect to get such a loan without attending some form of physical interview?!
Loan is real,I didn't believe it myself.I did everything at home here without stepping out of my house.My loan has been approved and accredited into NMFB account since Thursday.I'm waiting for Monday to transfer it to my regular bank account.I know of someone that got it the last batch,that was what motivated me to give it a trial.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by ottidex(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hi please how do I transfer to my regular account. What’s the address for Lagos branch. I was credited on Thursday
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by seemegold: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2020
it real o my brother got his own 250k yesterday, i was so surprised
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by SavageResponse(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2020
uyogabie:
Loan is real,I didn't believe it myself.I did everything at home here without stepping out of my house.My loan has been approved and accredited into NMFB account since Thursday.I'm waiting for Monday to transfer it to my regular bank account.I know of someone that got it the last batch,that was what motivated me to give it a trial.

Please update us when you finally transfer the money to your regular bank account. I'm sure at some point someone will ask you for 10% kickback grin
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by freemi(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2020
SavageResponse:

Please update us when you finally transfer the money to your regular bank account. I'm sure at some point someone will ask you for 10% kickback grin
doubting Thomases. Tho I didn't believe it my self but now I believe it more than anyone cuz have seen the alerts
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by uyogabie(f): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2020
SavageResponse:

Don't be a pessimist.And mind you, it's a loan and not a grant.Check on Nairaland, Twitter even on Facebook,a lot of people have received and still receiving.Don't discourage others if you, don't believe in it.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by uyogabie(f): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2020
freemi:
doubting Thomases. Tho I didn't believe it my self but now I believe it more than anyone cuz have seen the alerts
.Don't mind that guy,such negative people have nothing to offer,they always find fault with everything.They will always condemn but never have any solution.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by freemi(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2020
uyogabie:
.Don't mind that guy,such negative people have nothing to offer,they always find fault with everything.They will always condemn but never have any solution.
lols. He will regret why he didn't apply for this loan. I know very well he needs it

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by SavageResponse(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2020
freemi:

That means at some point you were also a Doubting Thomas grin
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by freemi(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2020
SavageResponse:

That means at some point you were also a Doubting Thomas grin
yes I was.lols
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by badexworld(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
badexworld:
This is the latest message I received concerning the loan.

I received my alert yesterday evening.

Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by buttlover(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
badexworld:

wow congratulations. I want to ask you. did you upload any statement of account
Re: Who Else Received Message From Covid-19 Fg Loan Application. by elpochas: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
badexworld:

pls how did you apply.

(1) (Reply)

It's All About Bethphen Goody Package / Affiliate Expert Here, Ask Me Anything / United Capital Launches Its New, Improved Online Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.