Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

If Only I Had A Gun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Only I Had A Gun (735 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Trust me depression is not something you will even wish for your worst enemies, only people who suffer from this will understand how it feels like. I don't even know where to start from to explain my pathetic life. All my life has been a lie. No one understands. I'm not living as i have absolutely nothing, i have been abused in every way you can think of, sexually, mentally, verbally etc... Am tired and no! Nothing gets better, gets worse.. I have lost everything and all my dreams will never come through. Am bleeped up beyond repair. Am getting there and i won't be missed.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Perfecttouch(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Trust me depression is not something you will even wish for your worst enemies, only people who suffer from this will understand how it feels like. I don't even know where to start from to explain my pathetic life. All my life has been a lie. No one understands. I'm not living as i have absolutely nothing, i have been abused in every way you can think of, sexually, mentally, verbally etc... Am tired and no! Nothing gets better, gets worse.. I have lost everything and all my dreams will never come through. Am bleeped up beyond repair. Am getting there and i won't be missed.
dm me let's talk pls
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by illicit(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Sorry
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by lalanice(f): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
How old are you? Do you know God?

It seems that way. But once a while force in a positive mindset, stand for positivity, it will be hard but trust me, it gets better.

Don't let the worse get rid of you before the best gets to you.
It is possible to get out of depression

1 Like

Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Come lets talk lets see if we can help each other
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by onward4life(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:

I belong to mystery

I am an Angel if you must know

That's the mystery of it all..

There is more to it...

There is a way out of it..

Review ur goals in life..

And don't despise your little beginning!...

They will laff aloud at you to ur face!

With merriments so sensitive into the Nights

Like mere mortals, They are also all hypocrites

Their pains and tears will never be shown to ur face!.

Brace yourself for your decoration as you keep up a progressive pace...

One day people will remember you because the way you looked at the stars!!!

Reach to the Clouds

And own a star

You are one of them!

Life of someone somewhere at the moment!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nopanties: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yes, you don't have a gun, but you can buy snipper. Just a bottle can solve all your miseries.

1 Like

Re: If Only I Had A Gun by onward4life(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nopanties:
Yes, you don't have a gun, but you can buy snipper. Just a bottle can solve all your miseries.

Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nopanties:
people like this are the reason why many people suffer from depression.. Because we have freedom of speech many do not know how to use it. There is utterly no justification to this kind of statement teaching people to go off themselves especially someone who is suffering from depression. Well some people are just not worthy to be called human beings or even worthy to use phones. They belong in the zoo

5 Likes

Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Welcome to naija that venting/depression is now called a white man's illness thats why many people hate venting on naija forum, you will get all this kind of hostile comments. Can you ever see this type of inhuman comment on reddit?? When i say this country is doomed and illiteracy and backwardness is one of the major reasons.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by sudonym(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
If depression was a colour, it would be black
An epic journey into terrifying darkness
To a hopeless, helpless, desperate place
No glimmer of light to find your way
Till the grim reaper's call seems your only guide

Choose light
Choose life
Reach out
There's help
There's hope
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by yvelchstores(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Welcome to naija that venting/depression is now called a white man's illness thats why many people hate venting on naija forum, you will get all this kind of hostile comments. Can you ever see this type of inhuman comment on reddit?? When i say this country is doomed and illiteracy and backwardness is one of the major reasons.
well, there is no such thing as too messed up. It's a matter of, are you willing to let God fix it?. I have daily devotionals I post daily. Don't say"here we go again". You can't know how to assemble cars more than the manufacturers. You say your life is broken, will you let the author of life fix it? Reach out to God. I wish you conquer whatever is holding you down.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Depression is a choice, it is not compulsory for you. But you need knowledge to understand this so that it doesn’t destroy you. Please WhatsApp me on 08126401351 NOW
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
PastorDavidAwuj:

Depression is a choice, it is not compulsory for you. But you need knowledge to understand this so that it doesn’t destroy you. Please WhatsApp me on 08126401351 NOW
lol so we chose to be depressed? Do some people even think before they talk??
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol so we chose to be depressed? Do some people even think before they talk??

Whether you know it or not- whether you like it or not, we are absolutely responsible for the outcome of our life by the choices we make on a daily basis. You need knowledge on how to make choices that will lead you out of depression, and that is what I want to share with you. But again, it’s your choice and NEVER by force...
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2020
PastorDavidAwuj:

Whether you know it or not- whether you like it or not, we are absolutely responsible for the outcome of our life by the choices we make on a daily basis. You need knowledge on how to make choices that will lead you out of depression, and that is what I want to share with you. But again, it’s your choice and NEVER by force...
its not a choice and please stop it. Don't say what you don't know. So people choose to be bullied or sexually molested? Try to be rational.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
And you aren't grateful for the life God gave you?
Humans can be selfish and I mean extremely selfish
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

And you aren't grateful for the life God gave you?
Humans can be selfish and I mean extremely selfish
selfish in what way? So suicide to you is selfish act? You know what is selfish? People like you not understanding how the pain feels like and all we just want is for the pain to end.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
its not a choice and please stop it. Don't say what you don't know. So people choose to be bullied or sexually molested? Try to be rational.

I am not here to aggravate your condition. Please drop your number and I shall contact you. Thank you.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
people like this are the reason why many people suffer from depression.. Because we have freedom of speech many do not know how to use it. There is utterly no justification to this kind of statement teaching people to go off themselves especially someone who is suffering from depression. Well some people are just not worthy to be called human beings or even worthy to use phones. They belong in the zoo

Your thread title is at least on the surface different from your response. There is always something there left to hold onto. I mentioned earlier in your threads ,there are conditions( mindsets, environments, complications etc) that put people in unique places and situations. Do not think any man has the help you need, else you will be unavoidably disappointed when you see how helpless man himself is and would be brought closer to the edge that you should stay away from.

I have prayed for you.
Re: If Only I Had A Gun by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
selfish in what way? So suicide to you is selfish act? You know what is selfish? People like you not understanding how the pain feels like and all we just want is for the pain to end.
Don't generalise things people have experience things worst than you. You should be even grateful for the phone you have to express your pain. It is painful we know that but God Listens to your pain just tell him what you feel and ask for Favour.
Be thankful for the little things. The Life you are planning to end Isn't yours and bet It end it and you will have yourself to blame

(1) (Reply)

What Are Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes? / ... / Things To Consider Before Starting A Fitness Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.