Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture (995 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / 2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / BREAKING: The Woman Who Mistakenly Voted For PDP In PMB Unit During Katsina Nort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by myright: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wrote:

It will be far more easier for a Camel � to pass through the eye of a needle than for your average Nigerian to put one and one together to get two.

My question is, how is it possible that 200 million people can be fooled so easily; does it mean nobody can see nothing wrong with these pictures?

1. The date on the wall calendar in the first photoshopped picture featuring Aisha's boyfriend is August 2020 whereas we are in June 2020. They prepared it for future use in case they decide to give Madam President a new boyfriend. Photoshopping for the future. One Nigeria indeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by Vyzz: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol

grin

This man and reno go kill Buhari wella

So our president cluelessness reach like this....

I wasn't the one that said it...

Na illicit talk am

1 Like

Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by Azmanaty: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by izicooo(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, should shut his mouth. The calender hasn't been changed to June, what is on the calendar is May 2020 date.

1 Like

Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by dheilaw1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol

grin

Na illicit talk am
Goan and borrow sense and stop glorifying stupidity. That calendar is May that hasn't been changed to June
Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by Vyzz: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
dheilaw1:
Goan and borrow sense and stop glorifying stupidity. That calendar is May that hasn't been changed to June

Look brother

Take life easy..

The person u dey fight for doesn't know if u exist....

grin

1 Like

Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol

grin

Na illicit talk am
Alakoba grin
Re: The Date On The Wall Calendar In Pmb's Office Says August 2020? - Picture by junketer(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
That aisha boyfriend part got me. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Deputy Governor Asks Parties To Emulate PDP / How Seyi Makinde Revoked, Ex-gov Ajimobi’s 48 Plots, Mansions / Edo 2020: Okowa, Tambuwal, Wike, Others Visit Oba Of Benin As Obaseki/shaibu Fla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.