Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

5k To Several Millions within few Months. How? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5k To Several Millions within few Months. How? (242 Views)

How I Sowed A Seed With My Last 5k To A Homeless Pregnant Woman While Job Huntin / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / Thank God For Today..how I Use 5k To Gain 5k.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5k To Several Millions within few Months. How? by folexy4: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Do you have 5k just sitting idle without additional or very minimal interest? Is it possible you invest it and turn that 5k to several millions of Naira within few months? If interested in this proposal, can you send the word "INTERESTED" to my Whatsapp on 08077162442 for a strategic planning on how to go about it? Please get in touch for more information.

Knowledge is key to achieving true financial freedom.
Re: 5k To Several Millions within few Months. How? by folexy4: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
still waiting for more messages. just type the word INTERESTED to 08077162442 on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Searched Jobs And Vacancies Around The World / Airtel Nigeria Job Opening For A Data Services Lead / Free Mini Importation Business Training Starts Today By 5pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.