Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (85308 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by blackboy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy
Officialgarri:
Mod please don't push this to FP. Don't embarrass we Nigerians. I'm pleading
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Mek I follow you cry jare. cry
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Justiceleague1: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Dear SuperMod, I am reporting the Mod that moved this thread to the front page After pleading by a concerned Nigerian supported by the picture of our generational looter Atikuchukwu Abubakar crying and followed by over one hundred Likes by Nigeria's youths that the Mod should not move this to the front page, the Mod ignored our pleadings and moved this to the front page in order to humiliate us. This is disheartening, some of us who have been boasting about the infrastrucure in our universities have just discovered that they are just secondary schools in terms of infrastructure. Even I that have gotten pictures of my universities and polytechnics have become ashamed to post the pictures. My heart is aching for Nigeria.

Is Thunder on holiday over these years? When will Thunder strike our looting politicians and their families?

I blame Nnamdi Kanu lolsssssss

I blame ipob o. grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by omoluka: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

OAU can't match UG at all. UG is ahead
Not just UG, if OAU buildings and other facilities are well maintained, it is still one of the best university on the continent

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Amalekki: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Khaki no be leather I swear grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by masterflowx(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
I hope after seeing this, our Nigerian students boasting by posting their glorified community secondary school pix will be ashamed to post those eyesore here again.

LA grammar school you meant...?
grin grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by skj1377(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Looks like African Universities don't teach how to create jobs but rather how to work in job.
The issue is we should emulate the Asian educational system which teaches how to be self-employed and creat wealth. They are then supported by the government with any amount they require to build their ideas. A good example is Huawei. A company of just 15years is doing better than all outfits far older than they are.
Well their is still hope for Nigeria anyways.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by edoairways: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
omoluka:

Not just UG, if OAU buildings and other facilities are well maintained, it is still one of the best university on the continent
Just take the blow, our public universities are in shambles. This is what ASUU has been fighting for long
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by skj1377(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
I forgot to add I know a few University of Ghana graduates still looking for any job since 2011. So what difference does it make the type of school you attended when still unemployed.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Justiceleague1: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
Nigerians, see the name. See the buildings.

It was a curse to have place a whole university of Nigeria in the curse landlocked South East....

Shame on azikwe for putting such a national institution in a land locked region.. Barren land.....

See UNN. They will tell u that the east is full of Gold, the streets are tiled in silver n diamonds, yet their fathers and them want to die in lagos and ibadan.... They only go home to see their grandparents on festive period....

Erosion has finished their lands...... They will never go home again coz no one wanted to stay in a cursed region.

Shame on ur national university managed by Igbos........

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

Zionmde, check him out on here,is this the kinda person you wanna trust?
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
Nigerians, see the name. See the buildings.

It was a curse to have place a whole university of Nigeria in the curse landlocked South East....

Shame on azikwe for putting such a national institution in a land locked region.. Barren land.....

See UNN. They will tell u that the east is full of Gold, the streets are tiled in silver n diamonds, yet their fathers and them want to die in lagos and ibadan.... They only go home to see their grandparents on festive period....

Erosion has finished their lands...... They will never go home again coz no one wanted to stay in a cursed region.

Most of their celebrities graduated from Unilag, OAU, uni of ibadan bcox unn is not habitable for someone with a bright future..

UNN is a trash school.. Shame on proeast lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu AhoadaRivers pazienza paxie55 labdna smoke55...

Cc: benevento helinues kinematics Top1gun derox

Shame on ur national university managed by Igbos........
Very daft individual, if it hurts you so much, come and uproot the university from the East where it is. Mtcheeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Lovelyn451(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is nor even fine
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
Very daft individual, if it hurts you so much, come and uproot the university from the East where it is. Mtcheeeew!!

Ur parle and marle are daft

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by obailala(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Beta soup na money kill am!

Nigerians want to pay N7500 scool fees and get Harvard class universities.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Ur parle and marle are daft
Cry me a river!!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Correcto: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by mrkings84(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Those pictures are edited version. They should bring the original copies. I don't think there's any uni in Ghana that's better than any uni in Nigeria!

My resolve!

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
After watching these pictures....I simply say that anybody that contributed in one way or the other ,by omission or by commission to the misfortunes of Nigeria. It shall never be well with your generation.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Correcto: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't know but I am wondering if there are no students in the school when the pics were taken. I want to see their hostel and lecture room with students in it.
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
ur parle and marle cry me a river!!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Focusmind:

Your type are the ones glorifying mediocrity. You need to step out of this country to understand the enormity of rudderless leadership we have been having in Nigeria.
It's very unfortunate. People just do not realize the rot that Nigeria is.
It is not by size but quality.

Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda and others are surging ahead at full speed.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by piagetskinner(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chai who did this to us

God have mercy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Fadahunsi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
aguerogh:
More pictures
1 & 2 The Great Hall
3 & 4 Commonwealth hall

The Commonwealth Hall is really a nice hostel to stay. I was housed there sometimes in 2015 when I went for a student's conference in Ghana. The school beat any univeristy campus here in Nigeria in terms of structures and standards hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria has over 200 Million population, meaning about 7 times the size of Ghana.
So calculate Ghana's number of Universities by 7 and compare to the number of Universities in Nigeria and see if your country has ''so many Universities'' as you think?

Slynation:

Oh you can even count them self... Lol grin please take down this argument you don't stand a chance of getting any point at all...

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by hardeyincah(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
I can testify to the beauty of this lovely University, every Nigeria contingent to the Last WAPOGA games held at the university will confirm the serenity and lovely structures within the school....

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Seunfretty: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
fine we celebrate mediocrity too much in Nigeria but at the same time we let the hatred for our leaders and system make us see anything outside the nation as heaven....the picture is nice but I still think it isn't spectacular....OAU ..UNILAG or UI ...have better structures than this but the environment are just nt well maintained as this ...one place that has a very good maintenance culture is UI and I can tell u is nt so far behind to Uni of Ghana am seeing here...

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okay ooo,'
Let me put you to shame again.
If you don't know anything about other people, don't speak ill of them to satisfy your ego, do some research okay.

lacasera14:
This man sef, is it those one story building private universities in Ghana that you are counting. Asides from Kwame Nkruma and University of Ghana, and maybe Takoradi poly and Ho poly the rest are glorified secondary schools. If you are a Nigerian and you believe Ghana is better than us thats your cup of tea. Let them show other universities and by the way Nigeria has more than enough universities. 36 states with at least 3 universities plus private universities and you say it's not enough?

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by sisitito01(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
This school is fine sha o, at least.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
More of UCC

lacasera14:
This man sef, is it those one story building private universities in Ghana that you are counting. Asides from Kwame Nkruma and University of Ghana, and maybe Takoradi poly and Ho poly the rest are glorified secondary schools. If you are a Nigerian and you believe Ghana is better than us thats your cup of tea. Let them show other universities and by the way Nigeria has more than enough universities. 36 states with at least 3 universities plus private universities and you say it's not enough?

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by yassjib: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria University na scam
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by NwaforIgbo: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
See as small Ghana use the pics of their uni send the giant of Africa into depression and lamentation.. Na wa.
GOD y!!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.