Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant (1027 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eda in Yoruba and there are two different type EDA idubule and eda aro.... This tube blockage and if the two side of the tube are block there is no how sperm will goes through it... And some women has candida albican/yeast infection along with this but tube blockage is not infection and there are treatment to it and some women problem can be miscarriage each time they get pregnant and there is treatment to it verbally which you dont get with Orthodox even when you run test they tend to see nothing and not spiritual, hotness of the womb don't allow women to get pregnant, women with brestmilk discharge can never get pregnant when they are not breastfeeding mother and that is as a result of high prolactine which lot will just say hormonal imbalance without being factual. Am into core herbal healing and there are healing to what seems difficult with most of this. STDs like staphylococcus does not make one not to get pregnant but has it own effect too in the body like staphylococcus and if one has it and manage it through the pregnancy they pass such infection to the child through blood , ecoli and lot more. I treat on this with ease and lot are not seeing head way moving all around... am based in Lagos if one needed to see me on it...
+2349060054012
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Eda in Yoruba and there are two different type EDA idubule and eda aro.... This tube blockage and if the two side of the tube are block there is no how sperm will goes through it... And some women has candida albican /yeast infection along with this but tube blockage is not infection and there are treatment to it and some women problem can be miscarriage each time they get pregnant and there is treatment to it verbally which you don't get with Orthodox even when you run test they tend to see nothing and not spiritual, hotness of the womb don't allow women to get pregnant, women with Brest milk discharge can never get pregnant when they are not breastfeeding mother and that is as a result of high prolactine which lot will just say hormonal imbalance without being factual. Am into core herbal healing and there are healing to what seems difficult with most of this. STDs like staphylococcus does not make one not to get pregnant but has it own effect too in the body like staphylococcus and if one has it and manage it through the pregnancy they pass such infection to the child through blood , e.coli and lot more. I treat on this with ease and lot are not seeing head way moving all around... am based in Lagos if one needed to see me on it...
+2349060054012
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
.. .. .. ..
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
. . . .
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Eda in Yoruba and there are two different type EDA idubule and eda aro.... This tube blockage and if the two side of the tube are block there is no how sperm will goes through it... And some women has candida albican /yeast infection along with this but tube blockage is not infection and there are treatment to it and some women problem can be miscarriage each time they get pregnant and there is treatment to it verbally which you don't get with Orthodox even when you run test they tend to see nothing and not spiritual, hotness of the womb don't allow women to get pregnant, women with Brest milk discharge can never get pregnant when they are not breastfeeding mother and that is as a result of high prolactine which lot will just say hormonal imbalance without being factual. Am into core herbal healing and there are healing to what seems difficult with most of this. STDs like staphylococcus does not make one not to get pregnant but has it own effect too in the body like staphylococcus and if one has it and manage it through the pregnancy they pass such infection to the child through blood , e.coli and lot more. I treat on this with ease and lot are not seeing head way moving all around... am based in Lagos if one needed to see me on it.....
+2349060054012
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by PinkDick(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Not Getting Pregnant by ajenimuni: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
.. ....

(1) (Reply)

What Causes A Pimple On The Breast? / I Prefer To Have Aids / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.