Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Would You Quit Your Job Because Of School?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Quit Your Job Because Of School?? (235 Views)

Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: I once lost a job because my accent was too Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Quit Your Job Because Of School?? by Rsuauthor: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
I’m back on radio! – Ex Wave FM disc jorkey @iamdjkaydee speaks on his return to duty with a new radio brand
Former Wave FM disc jorkey @iamdjkaydee speaks on his call to duty with a new radio station After quitting his job at Wave FM 91.70 FM last year due to academics distraction.

According to him “it was affecting my Education. I was missing classes & Test and it’s year one I have not even seen my CGPA. So I had to be careful , the station was not that considerate too. So that led to my stopping too”

With an online interview with DJ kaydee and R matter media, he confirmed to the press about his resumption to Radio work and also on a TV station that would be broadcasting on GOTV..

Would you quit your job because of school?

Drop ur comments using the link https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/im-back-on-radio-ex-wave-fm-disc-jorkey-iamdjkaydee-speaks-on-his-return-to-duty-with-a-new-radio-brand.php

The job is in school So at least it would reduce the stress of me running in n out of school. And it’s a good thing to have another kinda experience With new brand Especially affiliated with ur school. We can only hope for the best”

The DJ wants to keep the New Brand off the public for now. According to him “I wanna keep it confidential till I start”. Meanwhile Rumor has it that the New brand might be “Excel FM”

(1) (Reply)

Bi Won Se Gbami Lọwọ Awọn Amunileru, Sola Allyson Sọ / Ned Nwoko - I Will Make Out Time To Be Beside Regina Daniels In Labour Room / ‪guidelines For Tourists Travelling To Dubai From July 7‬ ‪

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.