Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,893 members, 7,912,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Shocking Response After Money Deductions Complaint To My Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shocking Response After Money Deductions Complaint To My Bank (537 Views)

Convert Your TAX Deductions To Life Insurance/Annuity / Scrupulous Deductions From My UNION BANK ACCOUNT / Lawyer Drags GTB To Court For Illegal Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Response After Money Deductions Complaint To My Bank by Elitecool: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's either you're insensitive or careless, when you're suppose to respond to abnormalities towards you especially by an organization like bank, and you let go.

It happened that, I recently discovered too many charges of #50 called "stamp duty charges" in my account. This caused me contacting with the bank to complain the anormalies, however, I was told "it's the new CBN financial bill recently passed that all banks must charge #50 for every ten thousand naira(#10k) and above inflow to customers' accounts"

And this is applied to all accounts of any kind.
Pls, share your experience.
Re: Shocking Response After Money Deductions Complaint To My Bank by dgr8truth(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
It's really annoying, I just went through my account with stanbic IBTC and the charges for stamp duty a day is very sad.

The policy needs to be revoked, we can't continue to feed politicians who are wicked and stone cold.

This is how we will pay the loans they are collecting, loans that will eventually get looted.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Let's Discuss Your Real Estate Problems / How To Recover Money Paid By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.