Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,284 members, 7,913,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG (25867 Views)

Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Fucsheetup(f): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
GodSaklek:
I dreamed this about Africa and it shall come to pass.

*A world where the government will say, "I think am not competent enough,I have failed my people,let me step down(Resigns) for another person maybe they may have a better ideas than me"

*A world where there will be a competition between billionaires, they will be running around looking for poor people to help and some billionaires will stand up and say "is there any poor people around for me to help,anyone that help me find someone still living in poverty will be greatly rewarded"

*A world where people will see each other as part of them, and one will say "why would I hurt them?,they are part of me,if I hurt them,I have hurt myself,if they dies,am also dead.
You go reach heaven first.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Good for her undecided

i wish our girls will emulate this woman and work hard and make names vthemselves. cool
Hope you're working hard too cheesy?
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ZooOga: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
kettykings:
i feel this woman deserves to be president of Nigeria in 2023 , after her stay in WTO , Buhari should just invite her to run for the seat , she will occupy the remaining slot of the South South as well as solve the igbo presidency question

Honourable Dr. is probably done with Naija politics and local ppl. She can do more for the nation and continent at the international level.

Suspect Arrested For The Abduction Of Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Politics - Nairaland Dec 10, 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/1127917/suspect-arrested-abduction-okonjo-iwealas-mother
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ChimaAdeoye: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
FULANI DECEIT!

Nigeria is such a sorry place!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by kenzie2: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to her..
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by XXXXTENTACION: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Puffydon1:
Hope you're working hard too cheesy?
my brother no be small thing

1 Like

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by frankson1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Nonsense. Nigeria did not break any protocol. Three African countries indicated interest in nominating candidates. Nigeria nominated Agah, Egypt and Benin nominated their own candidates. We weighed the strength of Agah and decided that Okonjo-Iweala stand a better chance than Agah. So, we withdrew Agah and replaced with Okonjo-Iweala. So, how did we break the unity of purpose?

I found it difficult understanding that guy/lady. When people ALWAYS try to find a way to see evil that was never there in something they end up talking rubbish.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:

你什么(麼)意思?
...卝用品味精靈性能源自然冇事實現場景氣 cool
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Corporate2020: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
kettykings:
i feel this woman deserves to be president of Nigeria in 2023 , after her stay in WTO , Buhari should just invite her to run for the seat , she will occupy the remaining slot of the South South as well as solve the igbo presidency question

But she was there while Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang were looting our treasury
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Urchman200: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
johnmartus:
Other Africa president should mobilize against Buhari wish. NIO has been use to exploit Africa by western country. Very corrupt woman.
please they should look out for this one ooo ,suicide is inevitable,he can't take the pain any more,his beloved Buhari has decided to support his enemies ,pls African leaders should come to his rescue ooo,gullibility is a big disease.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Urchman200: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
I support this too.This woman stolen our money. She put Nigeria in recession.
she stole ur sanity.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by festacman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Supermugu:
...卝用品味精靈性能源自然冇事實現場景氣 cool

闭嘴 注意安全
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by prophetfire: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

True. I wish our boys would emulate the likes of Philip Emeagwali too and stop running around Nairaland looking for girl related threads.

Nice one.

**Edited**

They say Philip is a fraud so you can replace the name with that of any other prominent male Nigerian that appeals to you but let's not miss the message: chastise the male child as much as you do the girl child if you really want to see any positive change.
Philip a fraud? In what sense? What did he do?
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Leafflet: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why can’t this woman be our president??
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Okwyjesus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You think we yorubas will vote for her.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:

闭嘴 注意安全
尸不會員卡車子品嘗到處處長遠遠遠離職棒 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-X吷了事主動畫面積蓄水庫藏 undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:
The first hurdle out of the way. Many more to go. Congratulations to Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

By withdrawing Dr. Yonov Frederick Agah and nominating Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Nigeria broke unity of purpose of Africa Union (AU) as well as went against it's protocol on nomination and support of candidates for international organization, which also applied to Akinwumi Adesina with regards to AfDB.

Being a regional force, Pres. Buhari should commision a deliberate diplomatic shuttle to negotiate and douse the short-term as well as long-term backslashes.
How did he break the unity of purpose and go against the AU when both Yonov and Iwela are citizens of Nigeria?
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by festacman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
LoveThemChubby:

How did he break the unity of purpose and go against the AU when both Yonov and Iwela are citizens of Nigeria?

Why was Egypt crying foul?
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by WoundedLamb: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
prophetfire:
Philip a fraud? In what sense? What did he do?

Apparently, he's controversial.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Grateful02(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
this table you're shaking eh. lol

XXXXTENTACION:
Good for her undecided

i wish our girls will emulate this woman and work hard and make names themselves. cool
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ejanla077: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

@bolded: una, our. Are you a hermaphrodite? lipsrsealed

I'm a guy. And yes, girls should "keep their legs one place" and guys should "keeps their 3rd legs one place". There's more to human relationships than se.x. Too much of everything, they say, is bad.

You fit even dey chat wit her now

Wats ur battery size
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Grateful02(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
so the saying "The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more" dey work
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ejanla077: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Asadujames202:
Please, guys what's the best charger for Nokia x6.

The charger I bought is changing but not adding up to the percentage.

Like, if it's 45%, after 30 minutes it will still be 45%

Whats ur battery size

U bought charger for smaller phones... Buy oraimo charger tell them its d higher one. Its very fast...

If not then take ur phone make dem repair the charging ic
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Asadujames202(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
ejanla077:

Whats ur battery size

I don't know the battery size.

How do I check it
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Kfed4ril(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

True. I wish our boys would emulate the likes of Philip Emeagwali too and stop running around Nairaland looking for girl related threads.

Nice one.

**Edited**

They say Philip is a fraud so you can replace the name with that of any other prominent male Nigerian that appeals to you but let's not miss the message: chastise the male child as much as you do the girl child if you really want to see any positive change.

How is he a fraud? Pls explain
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:

Why was Egypt crying foul?
Because they also have a candidate vying for the same position and Iwela certainly has better acceptability than Yonov so they find Iwela a more formidable opponent. That is why they brought up the issue of late submission which the WTO has dismissed and pointed out that nomination is still open till next month.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by senatordave1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Did you see that notice Buhari posted about Ipob using Christian group to fan hatred? grin

Ngozi will be his witness. Is she not Ibo, and christian?

Guy,it seems you are the most intelligent fellow in this forum.you see what others don't,you have hindsight and insight and you have foresight and not shortsighted
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by jc4real(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:

And who do they go to flirt with? Aliens?

No matter how much you call out girls or insult them, you can't clean up the society if you keep shielding the male counterparts because it takes two to tango.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by SlayQueenIG: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
post=90489007:
To close the first page of this beautiful thread,
Let's go with this.........

........whoever Our darling Daddy endorses is a winner.
A man after God's heart.
They want to bury Our darling Daddy,
they don't know he is a seed.

Okonjo, noting do you.
PMB "Our Darling Daddy" has laid his blessed hands on you, he belongs to everybody.
Carry Gooooooo.........

[/s]

Zombie
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by slivertongue: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
The name alone is a game changer
.she no dey tire. haba
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.