Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form (9244 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Jaywon242(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
mideactive:

I can't dispute any other stuff Akeredolu might have claimed to have done but,I'm very sure of how he treats pensioners in the state. He's owing them not less than two months, he has also been deducting their money just because they cannot talk. You know the gratuity payment is a pure lie,the state has not been paying since 2013. They are only paying some selected few that has Godfathers. The trend now in Ondo state is,retire and go to your house and die waiting for your benefits. The governors do whatever they like with the money of those old folks. Things like this happen because they are voiceless and they don't really matter. My point is,how do you measure the strength of a man? The way a man treats the weak and the voiceless determine his true character. Mimiko waited till his second term b4 he started messing up,Akeredolu is already showing signs, his second term is a disaster waiting to happen. Don't say I didn't tell you o!
I know a man that retired Oct 2018 and up till now,he hasn't collected a dime from his gratuities. If u don't know any one in govt or highly placed civil servants,u can't get shishi from ur gratuities

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by stanisbaratheon: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
This game is not hard to understand.

Give some few people millions of naira to present to you to avoid suspicions of stealing state funds.
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Businext: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
I must commend Gov Akeredolu and his media team.
I say this as an advice to Gov Obaseki and his media team.
These 2 governors are up for elections this year and you can see
the difference in their public image.
While every thread that hits NL and front page about Ondo state
Is positive and shed in good light for the governor,
Every thread emanating from Edo and about Edo are negative and
In bad light for the governor and indeed the whole state.
People always say that the Yorubas have the media and know how to spin it
But did that stop other regions of Nigeria from learning this and applying it
For their good?

Even those from Edo state on this site are not helping themselves
Because many people are not from Edo or staying in any part of the state
But are relying of those of you there, especially the indigenes.
Instead the comments are vile, lopsided and embarrassing to the state.

Some people have accused the Democrats in the US of sending that police officer
To kill George Floyd and cause the protests just to smear Trump and his reelection bid.
Whether that is true or not one must admit that the Democrats also have the media
In the US and are using it to their advantage.

Inasmuch as I won't support media propaganda, lies, inflammatory reports and
repeated pictures and achievements, I would seriously advice the Edo state governor, his
Media team and the Edos here on NL to put their works and state out there and let people
see their positive sides.
Too many terrible stories and news coming from Edo, it's people and the coming elections.

Thankfully Ondo and Edo are two states I know well and I wish them the best. Not from neither.
I pray the right people win in the coming elections and I pray that the truth will prevail.

#ShareTruth
#SpreadPositiveNews
#DefendYourState

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Abimloaded(m): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Oga, First & foremost, AKETI is not my "master". He's my Governor whom I am well pleased with and we are all proud of him. Secondly, He's paying Pensioners. In February 2020, he approved 33% increase for the pensioners when he approved the new minimum wage. Read here: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/payment-of-33-4-pension-increase-great-gift-from-akeredolu-ondo-retirees/amp/ Shey Someone that is not paying will approve Increment for them?

Shut the Bleep up. You're one of the paid Alagbaka boys and that's why you are here defending your paymaster.

I'm a son of a retiree and I have been seeing the nonsensical pay your oga is rolling out to the pensioners especially the local government.

50% this month, next month 40%, the one after ,90%.

You can try to sell your oga very well with lies but some of us who resides in the state knows what's up.

How about the bursary , sir ?

The OSOPADEC ?

The 4.3bn missing funds ? Didn't he block a particular resident of the state when he took to Twitter to demand for the accountability ?

We Know!!!

1 Like

Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by Jaywon242(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Osopadec bursaries have not been paid since 2018. This is because Akeredolu and his wife have been spending their money the way they deem fit...some of them came to protest at d governor's office but some of them were shot at and wounded. This govt has failed in significant terms
Re: Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form by rejoice4eva(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
And Ipesi Akoko , ward 6 in Akoko south East has no access road. The one renovated by past admnistration , Idogun - Ipesi - Ifira road has been damaged. For 4years that govt did nothing. I think Akoko generally has been sidelined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: EFCC Chair, Olukoyede Appoints Chief Of Staff, Zonal Directors / Ebola: Jonathan Hails Fashola, Amaechi; Welcomes WHO’s Declaration / Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.