Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,163 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral (4969 Views)

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 10, 2020
VulgarVulvas:

If he's dead and gone why all the fuss over his death?

If the globalist can get their almajiris in BLM to riot over his death and then try to paint him as some innocent victim of random racial discrimination why can't I be allowed to question their narrative?

His death wasn't premeditated and so can not be termed a killing. You may say he died from excessive Police force but not murder!

These are my points.

I believe you know how fellow Nigerians are treated in Yankee,when you go to shop with even a 20 or 50 dollar note? Shop manager called bcuz of ur skin colour. Hope you watched the compilation of blacks killed in detention or roughly handled by cops? George was quite unfortunate. But it's heart breaking for you to overlook how a fellow human knelt on one's neck like a goat. bro, are worse than Derek chavman ,, valak eat ur soul
Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2020
VulgarVulvas:

That is normal restraining and conforming procedure done even by your own Choosenite police and army.

Floyd was high and refused to cooperate with Police. Before he was placed on the ground he refused entering the squad care. That's why they put him in that position - it is called conforming.
Local man just sits at home, listens to CNN and concludes based on ignorance. Probably you were present when everything was going on, and you are the doctor who conducted the autopsy.
8 mins Conforming till death, call that deliberate murder.
Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
goldony:

I believe you know how fellow Nigerians are treated in Yankee,when you go to shop with even a 20 or 50 dollar note? Shop manager called bcuz of ur skin colour. Hope you watched the compilation of blacks killed in detention or roughly handled by cops? George was quite unfortunate. But it's heart breaking for you to overlook how a fellow human knelt on one's neck like a goat. bro, are worse than Derek chavman ,, valak eat ur soul
Leave that ignorant man/boy, he's sounding like that just to APPEAR bold and hard on nairaland lol we know them.
Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by asanwafo: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Thehumanlloydl:

Leave that ignorant man/boy, he's sounding like that just to APPEAR bold and hard on nairaland lol we know them.
He has said what he knew what about him. Tell us ur own version of his story and stop name calling
Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
asanwafo:
He has said what he knew what about him. Tell us ur own version of his story and stop name calling
That's your problem, you depend on strangers to "tell you his story" as if you're not also a human being like us, and you can't find out for yourself.
I didn't name call, It was obvious enough.
Re: George Floyd's Long Abandoned Son & Daughter Attends His Funeral by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
2special:
No matter how bad, he doesn't deserved to die.

Morally, he was definitely wrong but the way he was killed was sickening, regardless of his past...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Messing With Our Girls In Ogun! Lady Cries Out / Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf / Man Kept Deceased Mom In Freezer For Years For Casual Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.