Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,527 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

When Do I Grow Into A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do I Grow Into A Man? (421 Views)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Sexy And Curvy Girls....how I Grow My Butt (booty Workout) / How Can I Grow Muscles Before December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do I Grow Into A Man? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Somethings just turn me off about life.. A girl I was having a chat with was using this " you are going to grow into a man..." on me, like, hey I am 25 ffs.

There is something about appearance that I am learning the hard way, which is, when you look big, automatically, people accord you some respect..

Whenever I narrate my ordeals to friends they keep telling me, if it were to be them, people will never push them over like that, and its true. In my line of work I meet new people everyday, and sometimes when people walk into my school, some of them would just ignore me in search of who to talk to while I'm the manager, I'd just keep my cool and allow my students point them to me, and its crazy!

I don't just know why I never got anything from the foods I consumed all this years I fecking look like i am eighteen. No muscle mass, no facial hairs nothing, just notging. I tried gyming my axss but I can't dawg I gotta eat first right?

I am off the love market right now, feck it, I don't even think about any girl right now.. the last one asked me a very pertinent question like wow "do I have the strength to satisfy a woman" like, damn! feck me!

I don't even have confidence in my dicc.. yeah, because the last time I checked my semen looks watery and not creamish as it's known which gets me wondering 'when do I grow into a man'

Am I missing somt'ning?

1 Like

Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
The only problem I see here is your watery sperm

2 Likes

Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by ERCROSS(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Soon, you'll come to appreciate your forever young gene.
Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by Degrezhaa: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga your problem here is you yourself, If u don't see yourself as a better person how do you expect someone else to respect you...

Just my thought though..
Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by Oluromantic: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Next time a girl asks if u can satisfy a woman, tell her to come for testing
Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by paulolee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
na wah o
Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by stanliwise(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
Somethings just turn me off about life.. A girl I was having a chat with was using this " you are going to grow into a man..." on me, like, hey I am 25 ffs.

There is something about appearance that I am learning the hard way, which is, when you look big, automatically, people accord you some respect..

Whenever I narrate my ordeals to friends they keep telling me, if it were to be them, people will never push them over like that, and its true. In my line of work I meet new people everyday, and sometimes when people walk into my school, some of them would just ignore me in search of who to talk to while I'm the manager, I'd just keep my cool and allow my students point them to me, and its crazy!

I don't just know why I never got anything from the foods I consumed all this years I fecking look like i am eighteen. No muscle mass, no facial hairs nothing, just notging. I tried gyming my axss but I can't dawg I gotta eat first right?

I am off the love market right now, feck it, I don't even think about any girl right now.. the last one asked me a very pertinent question like wow "do I have the strength to satisfy a woman" like, damn! feck me!

I don't even have confidence in my dicc.. yeah, because the last time I checked my semen looks watery and not creamish as it's known which gets me wondering 'when do I grow into a man'

Am I missing somt'ning?
oga why are you unnecessarily looking for attention when not necessary. A time will come when you will have all the white beard over all your body and everyone will call you “papa” till you reach your grave. So man Abeg let things be
Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by Freestainworld(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
when I was growing up with my younger sister, mind you I was like 18 then, when we get to the church, they will ask me to go to the children department while my younger sister is always in the youth section which is for the people of my age, to rub salt to injury, it is still my juniors ( those who are of the same age with my sister or below) that will be chasing me out, and those guys where huge and more mature in appearance while I was looking like a toddler, one day I swore I was going to bring down the building if they never allowed me in again, the D-Day finally came, as usual, they tried to chase me out, I stood my ground, we started exchanging words, fortunately my sister saw me and called me in our local dialect " Dede" meaning Elder brother, and the guy was like , how come? is he your brother? and my sister replied yes, and she asked what was going on, the guy told her, she started laughing and told the guy I was her elder brother, that was how I started worshipping in the youth section, funny enough, today I look more mature than most of them now and they greet and accord me respect where ever they see me now, mind you it happened long time ago, you have to crawl out of your shell sometimes to get the respect you desire, you don't have to make any problem with anybody, but when they finally approach you, you have to display a lot of wisdom, that way they will know they are dealing with a man and not a boy.

3 Likes

Re: When Do I Grow Into A Man? by SirWhiteFish: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2020
You don't know how lucky you are OP

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones Have Made People Too Stupid! / Best Way To Spend MONEY On A Woman...(come IN) / What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.