Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,425 members, 7,971,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Build Websites And Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Build Websites And Make Money Online (338 Views)

I Want To Build Websites All By Myself. Can I? / How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO / What Can I Use To Build Websites Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Websites And Make Money Online by Ferry2000: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2020
When it comes to making money online, one of the best thing I have found is building a website.

Before you even think about marketing yourself as a web designer, you have to actually get out there and build a website yourself.

Don’t worry, though, because gone are the days of having to master coding, HTML, and CSS thanks to software like WordPress. WordPress is content management system (CMS) and its one of the best and most popular framework because you can create any type of websites with it. There are 1000s of plugins and a lot of beautiful, standard and professional themes / template one can install and get job done quickly using wordpress. Either dynamic website or CMS even social network or forum.

There are lot of tools and automated frameworks that can get website design job done within 24 hours. Nowadays, designers use automated readymade software, framework and template to design website for quick delivery to clients. This make a web design job done without coding from scratch.

Here’s Just A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Discover Inside

HTML GUIDE…..

CSS GUIDE…..

BONUS

ESSENTIAL WORDPRESS GUIDE [Free]…..

All This in A E-Book For Just #!000

kindly contact me via Call, SMS, WhatsApp +2347087938668

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Done / Forsage Forsage / Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.