Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

How To Properly Select Foreign Universities To Which You Should Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Properly Select Foreign Universities To Which You Should Apply (162 Views)

18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Select Foreign Universities To Which You Should Apply by jukekeocha: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2020
There are 1000s of information on scholarships, international admissions, visa applications, and preparation of application documents (SOPs, CV, Letters of recommendations, etc) BUT today,
I want to help you select the right Graduate School (to obtain your Masters, PhD degrees).

I know you may have questions about a variety of alternate educational issues but today, let us go back to square one. If this thread is going to be useful to you, you will have to keep an open mind. You should have or be in the process of earning a Bachelor’s degree - at least.

Now the goal is simple:

You obtained your BSc (including MSc if applicable) in Nigeria (for example) and you want to obtain high-quality education abroad (in the USA for example).

Also, you really want to get FULL scholarship. �� .This is what you should do. Stay with me. �

Let me quickly state:
1. If you did not finish with a First Class grade, you also stand a very good chance of gaining admission with full scholarship.
2. Getting admission and a scholarship requires your rapt attention and sustained efforts. It is not always a walk in the park.

Prepare Yourself
- Be ready to read lengthy instructions and be ready to search for information on the internet (majorly websites of universities and organizations that offer funding).
- Be up to date on “how to do effective keyword searches on Google or bing”.
- You need Data!

That been said, you should FACE REALITY, bring out your degree(s) and note your CGPA. There is no need to over-rejoice (I will explain why later on lol!) or lament about your grade. You cannot change it.

Remember: Note your...............................................

Continue reading How To Properly Select Foreign Universities To Which You Should Apply
Join us on telegram for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Apply Today For Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) At University Of Adela / 2020 UTME: JAMB Reveals Top 10 Candidates / In Need Of An Accounting Software Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.