Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Magic Johnson Admitted To Having Sex With Around 300-500 People A Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Magic Johnson Admitted To Having Sex With Around 300-500 People A Year (661 Views)

Magic Johnson’s Championship Rings: A Legacy Of Greatness / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magic Johnson Admitted To Having Sex With Around 300-500 People A Year by ndimuge: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnson admitted to having sex with around 300-500 people a year before his HIV diagnosis. In fact, he allegedly used to take women to the locker room’s sauna before and after games and press conferences. He admitted to having “harems of women” and talked openly about his sexual activities because “he was convinced that heterosexuals needed to know that they, too, were at risk” At the time, only a small percentage of HIV-positive American men had contracted it from heterosexual sex, and it was initially rumored that Johnson was gay or bisexual, although he denied both.https://woza.co/14-things-you-didnt-know-about-magic-johnson/

Re: Magic Johnson Admitted To Having Sex With Around 300-500 People A Year by jeffizy(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Na me, na me.
Now body Don tell you.

1 Like

Re: Magic Johnson Admitted To Having Sex With Around 300-500 People A Year by ndimuge: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
hahaha the beast
jeffizy:
Na me, na me.
Now body Don tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba First Goal For France Since The 2018 World Super Goal / Getafe Vs Atletico Madrid / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer On Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.