Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Copy Text From A Screenshot - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Copy Text From A Screenshot (397 Views)

Here's How To Send A Text From Your Email Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Text From A Screenshot by adexbkw(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2020
How To Copy Text From A Screenshot

I recently agreed with the fact that many individuals actually wish they could found a simple trick to convert an image to text but later moved on thinking it isn't possible, this is my little observation that prompt me to write a detailed guide on how to copy text from a screenshot.

And guess what?

Copying text from an image is very simple, easy and you can archieve this within the blink of an eye.

Without wasting much of your time, Click HERE for detailed information on how to extract text from an image, copy text from a screenshot and you will see the simple steps to do that in just few clicks

(1) (Reply)

In 2023, You Won’t Be Able To Fly Most Drones In The US Without Location / Aeti (applied Engineering Technology Initiative) / World's 1st Multinode Quantum Network Is A Breakthrough For The Quantum Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.