Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Embattled LERA Chairman Opens Up On Allegations, Exposes Plan To Hijack Associat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled LERA Chairman Opens Up On Allegations, Exposes Plan To Hijack Associat (188 Views)

2023: Governors Intensify Plot To Hijack APC, PDP / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embattled LERA Chairman Opens Up On Allegations, Exposes Plan To Hijack Associat by Eborabadan(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
The embattled chairman of Lekki Residents Association, LERA, Sir Kayode Otitoju has opened up on some issues that have plagued the association, leading to his alleged suspension by the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the association.

He noted that the suspension was a move to hijack the association by some individuals, he referred to as cabal.
He disclosed this in his response to some of the allegations raised against him.

Read the letter below:

At last, a few vindictive LERA BoT members namely: Dr. A. Kehinde Oniwinde, Mr. Nuhu Yakubu, and Chief Emeka Nweze have decided to dance naked in the Market Square by announcing my suspension as a member of LERA.

It has been a long battle of dismantling the hold on the LERA by LERA Cabal.

Immediately after my emergence as the Chairman of LERA in May 27, 2018, two BoT members resigned namely; Chief Kayode Aderinokun and Barr. Victor Okoye; the two Residents have chosen to be my tormentors since the Kangaroo election of November 2009, that manipulated Chief M. I Okoro and Sir Kayode Otitoju out of victory and imposed Mr. Wole Akala- a tenant then, as the LERA Chairman. Read more here==https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/embattled-lera-chairman-opens-up-on-allegations-exposes-plan-to-hijack-association/

THE STREET JOURNAL
VISIT www.thestreetjournal.org

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ondo Deputy Governor Says Goodbye To APC / Delta SSG, Information Commissioner Test Positive For COVID-19 / 2,178 LAWMA Workers Resign, Demand Two Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.