Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim (2950 Views)

Abdulazeez O Abdulrazak Is A Scammer Don't Trade With Him. / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / This Guy Is A Scammer. Don't Do Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2020
clems88:
Op just report to your bank and they will contact her bank. I did same to someone who scammed. The account was flagged. The owner called me tire at a point I stopped picking his calls. At least I loss 10k but he lost his whole money grin

Which bank do you use?
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 1:26am On Jun 12, 2020
justified007:

like seriously ?

you're not only rude but also a bigot . we all read how you're busy forming good businesswoman and addressing her with respect before she paid but you turn and start forming boss once you got the money. ogun kill you wherever you are o.

is there no mean of reporting her page on instagram?

That's the lakuna of Instagram you know, but they're swift to take down legit accounts
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Ezypretty: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Please how do I send a mssg too to gist lover, I was scammed by one Ibrahim Aduke Marian and he refused to pay me my money

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by clems88(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Slimberry1:

Which bank do you use?
sterling
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Chi4321:
This is me here.... this woman.
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How dare you ? You deleted all your chats with me, and posted the ones that favoured you?
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
You have began to insult me from the comment sections... before I Sent you a Dm‼️
If you don’t take this down ... especially because the wig is with you, and we dispatched fUlly for you... I’ll take this up ‼️.
If you don’t take this down... sis, I’ll take this up with you, and my lawyers will contact you ‼️.
I have NEVER scammed those who trusted me and my BUSINESS with millions.
Talk more of how much? 40k/60k
This has to be a JOKE‼️
Check my profile here madam .
Please .... Respect yourself, and take this down ‼️
Or else.... sis, I’ll have no other choice than to involve my lawyers.
The moment I take this up... it won’t be a social media thing my sister.
It will not be a matter of social media ooooooo.... I have said my own.
You people should tell her!
You insulted me, and deleted your chats, and you still have the guts to go about talking me down. You will wish you didn’t do this. Honestly ��
Oga/Madam
Refund her full money...
Aunty ode

3 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
zoeA:

That's why its always good to hear from the 2 sides
Which kind mumu two sides. I paid for items, I trusted you with my hard earned cash and you failed to play your part by delivering the item.. which part are you talking about This type no dey get two sides... The seller is arrogant plus wicked

5 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Chi4321:

She confidently came here, because she believes I wouldn’t see it
I have been using Nairaland for over 7 years, for my travels....
even before I started my business and lost my previous account !
And you think I wouldn’t see this ?
This has to be a JOKE ‼️
Why didn’t she post this on Instagram, and let her followers attack us
Scam you for WHAT !!!
My business is 3 years .... I have NEVER scammed people of millions they trust me with... scam you who is in Ibadan, why ?
And someone up there said that’s 1 month salary! Jokers ‼️
I choose to stop replying your msgs on WhatsApp, because you are insulting, and I noticed all you wanted was for me to keep replying you... while you insult me, you screenshot them, and delete yours ‼️
You deleted some of your msgs here, and you think it makes you holy .
I blocked you on IG... so I could stop seeing your insults,and constant comment demeaning me!!!
Because the more I saw your insults, I kept replying you . (I am human‼️)
It was only a few days after you paid... you began insulting me !
Knowing fully well that we had to handle over 600 orders, and you think it’s that easy to reach eveyone within 2 days (within and outside Lagos) .... for real ? Even you in Ibadan ?
No doubt... I over reacted... but you all need to see these woman’s msgs and threats!
And she’s here forming cool card

Then refund her... U held on to her money and you blocked her on all platforms.. shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Slimberry1:

Once banks reach them, they'll say they've pleaded that they should be given more time to deliver the goods, so banks free them.

This particular b**ch is even lying to my face that she sent my stuffs already and I have them. Yet she refused to drop proofs of dispatching my orders.. She's shouting that I'm lying, yet she brought not proofs forward.

Request for a refund... Na sponge hair she go send Las Las..
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Slimberry1:

That's the lakuna of Instagram you know, but they're swift to take down legit accounts
Let's report the Instagram account grin
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Toma2: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Please Let's report the account as scam/fraud on Instagram(mimi_hairs).

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Toma2:

Which kind mumu two sides. I paid for items, I trusted you with my hard earned cash and you failed to play your part by delivering the item.. which part are you talking about This type no dey get two sides... The seller is arrogant plus wicked

I nor understand. Scammed someone of her money, blocked her, insults her to your full. Then come and start lying again

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Toma2:

Request for a refund... Na sponge hair she go send Las Las..

Exactly. She's not going to send good hairs in the end

1 Like

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Slimberry1(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Ezypretty:
Please how do I send a mssg too to gist lover, I was scammed by one Ibrahim Aduke Marian and he refused to pay me my money

Send him a DM, then constantly tag him to check his DM
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Rayes3: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Madam refund her money or give her what she ordered for I beg. No need for long talk. You did wrong. No need speaking grammar.

She trusted you, paid cash into your account and you have acted wrongly and betrayed that trust.

Chi4321:
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How dare you ? You deleted all your chats with me, and posted the ones that favoured you?
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
You have began to insult me from the comment sections... before I Sent you a Dm‼️
If you don’t take this down ... especially because the wig is with you, and we dispatched fUlly for you... I’ll take this up ‼️.
If you don’t take this down... sis, I’ll take this up with you, and my lawyers will contact you ‼️.
This has to be a JOKE‼️
You insulted me, and deleted your chats, and you still have the guts to go about talking me down. You will wish you didn’t do this. Honestly ��

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Tosdam(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Chi4321:
SCAMER ? Of how much ? .
How please ?
Scam you of how much?
This has to be a JOKE‼️

Hey madam right!

I'm sorry to judge you but I don't have choice than to tell you the truth. You need to check your human relation build-up, let's not talk about customer relation service... It is so obvious you will destroy the business you are handling because of your egoistic behaviour.

When you know you are the all and doing and you don't want your customers to react, why don't you just keep your wigs at home and be eating them... Someone who has not seen you in her life , trusted you with her hard earned money and you are here blabbing like your father owns Nigeria.

Sorry to say, you are just one of the bag eggs destroying online business.... Fix yourself and fix your business... Other sellers are searching endlessly for clients but you are chasing yours away.

4 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by AKALAMAGBO: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wawu!! I was just checking a random post on Gistloverblog, then I got a glance through an account who said something about this mimi_hair scamming people, and that just a complete names of her on Google will show you who she is, lo and behold, I google searched her names then I’m seeing this....

Some people don’t really know that there are some High-ups people online who don’t comment but actually read things, now I’m seeing this girl as a scammer and if I want to take it personal, her page will go, her bank account will be flagged and she might as well be located.

If I want to play a tribal game, it will be more serious than what I mentioned above, because of the way she MENTIONED IBADAN like a just thing...

2 Likes

Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Xbee007(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Slimberry1:

Right away
Jagabanjhn is ironically a big time scammer on Nairaland. I hope you didn't pay him "to contact DSS for you?"
Re: Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2022
AKALAMAGBO:
Wawu!! I was just checking a random post on Gistloverblog, then I got a glance through an account who said something about this mimi_hair scamming people, and that just a complete names of her on Google will show you who she is, lo and behold, I google searched her names then I’m seeing this....

Some people don’t really know that there are some High-ups people online who don’t comment but actually read things, now I’m seeing this girl as a scammer and if I want to take it personal, her page will go, her bank account will be flagged and she might as well be located.

If I want to play a tribal game, it will be more serious than what I mentioned above, because of the way she MENTIONED IBADAN like a just thing...

this girl scammed my girlfriend of 60k this month. if you can take down the account and flag her bank account why didn't you do it? to think this was even as far back 2020 imagine how many people she must have scammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plastic Containers For All Your Product Packaging Needs And BUZ IDEAS / Where Can One Sell Raw Gold In Nigeria? / I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.