Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend (897 Views)

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Ugaboy: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Some of us had good and bad moment with our ex, some us still wish to share the experience in their next or present relationship...while some dude have silently coursed theirs. "i cant go back to my past"..."only dogs eat their shit". Lolz
...for me i'm still in talking and good term with my all my ex, i let go of every pain it'd gave me. i called em experience and exploiration
...to me i cant and wont poke nose into their present relationship, meaning no special advice.

YOU! WHAT ADVICE WILL YOU GIVE TO SOMEONE DATING YOUR EX?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by donbachi(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2020
He should not be comfortable...her lies scattered USSR.

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by OkehBlessing(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Lmao
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
OkehBlessing:
Lmao
If u check the dictionary meaning of "lie",na her picture go show.

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Ugaboy: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
...chai apostle must hear this
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Lol...goes for me too
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Ugaboy: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
this kain comment they kill the main topic of thread, everyone want quote u
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by OkehBlessing(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:

smiley
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by OkehBlessing(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmm
You just have to accept him the way he is and try and tolerate everything; if you can....
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
buy her toothbrush

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Ugaboy: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
buy her toothbrush
the lies no dey for teeth or tongue but on LIPS
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Raydans: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
He should thread carefully because she can drown you in her sorrows. She is always having one problem or the other

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
my advice? Make the guy just manage eh cuz the thing wide pass Lagos ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go o grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by paulolee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
he shud be careful of her lies and pretending, always be protected wen going in and most importantly neva gv her head if he want to live long..
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by hashtagged(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
It will be she was the most perfect kinda person i ever met and he is lucky to date her
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
my advice? Make the guy just manage eh cuz the thing wide pass Lagos ibadan express way
after u Don stretch the elastic scatter abi?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Degrezhaa: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Even Kainji Dam no big reach am......
Him go need Titanic Ship sail am
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Boredasf: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
I will advice him not to marry her owing to the fact that she won't make a good wife
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Olawrites: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
He should watch out for his gateman & neighbors. ..She can bleep on anything to enter her punnna
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Dating Your Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol... Mad oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster / Don't Let Women Deceive You This Lie / Are You Weak In The Oza Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.