Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Segun Dada- Acting Has Helped My Music - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Segun Dada- Acting Has Helped My Music (208 Views)

Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Segun Dada- Acting Has Helped My Music by Yunda(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Segun Dada is an artiste with different parts in music.He also sing with baritone and some other keys and he also said that he discovered his talent early.he also came from a family that loves music.

Besides finding my talents on time,I also grew up into the family that loves music and entertainment and I just keep imagining myself on a performance when growing up

READ ALSO
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh click 35yrs as she Celebrate her achievements
Segun spoke about content and settling social issues with one’s song.However some changes has been in the Nigeria music in few years.

There are not enough songs in music industry that lament on cases of rape and kidnapping.
I have done few songs that talk more of society but not yet for release.

Some musicians are mute about this and not saying anything about it for fear of losing their audience.

We must be serious about what is happening in the society today and show concerns about it.The movies industry are there with message and if the writers can engage well the producers can make a negotiate huge project for the Hollywood.We shall get there in no time.

Still on his the project,Segun stated ‘presently acting has help my music,I believe music is my calling and I love music.That is why i love officiating at the new musical theatre in Nigeria.

With the producing of Eko Lon Pebi video, I have made up my mind to go back to the stage but with another dimension like doing live band show.

Performing live shows at pubs, bars and lounges, would bring more people. This has what made me acting career grow and I will make my music career the same way.

With the situation of COVID-19 pandemic,my show will be more of live music shows with my band,along with featuring my song that is not recorded on studio.

“And then, perhaps, I will record a live album that captures all the magic that I bring to the stage; the kind of magic that is impeded by electronic media.”

Moreover,I will record some live albums that will show the best I bring to the stage and this kind will be on electronic media.
Re: Segun Dada- Acting Has Helped My Music by Yunda(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Yunda post=90515797]Segun Dada is an artiste with different parts in music.He also sing with baritone and some other keys and he also said that he discovered his talent early.he also came from a family that loves music.

Besides finding my talents on time,I also grew up into the family that loves music and entertainment and I just keep imagining myself on a performance when growing up

READ ALSO
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh click 35yrs as she Celebrate her achievements
Segun spoke about content and settling social issues with one’s song.However some changes has been in the Nigeria music in few years.

There are not enough songs in music industry that lament on cases of rape and kidnapping.
I have done few songs that talk more of society but not yet for release.

Some musicians are mute about this and not saying anything about it for fear of losing their audience.

We must be serious about what is happening in the society today and show concerns about it.The movies industry are there with message and if the writers can engage well the producers can make a negotiate huge project for the Hollywood.We shall get there in no time.

Still on his the project,Segun stated ‘presently acting has help my music,I believe music is my calling and I love music.That is why i love officiating at the new musical theatre in Nigeria.

With the producing of Eko Lon Pebi video, I have made up my mind to go back to the stage but with another dimension like doing live band show.

Performing live shows at pubs, bars and lounges, would bring more people. This has what made me acting career grow and I will make my music career the same way.

With the situation of COVID-19 pandemic,my show will be more of live music shows with my band,along with featuring my song that is not recorded on studio.

“And then, perhaps, I will record a live album that captures all the magic that I bring to the stage; the kind of magic that is impeded by electronic media.”

Moreover,I will record some live albums that will show the best I bring to the stage and this kind will be on electronic media.

https://mynaijapress.com.ng/segun-dada-acting-has-helped-my-music/

(1) (Reply)

The Simpsons To Stop Use Of White People To Voice Characters Of Colour / This Movie Will Melt Down Your Heart. Igbo Version / Mercy Aigbe On This One Doing Her Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.