Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,365 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures (61524 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by aBrokeRichDude: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet, mister

What's the competition about?

Lol... Bro calm down...i never mentioned|Quote u nr insulted u...

Use ur head before using ur mouth
Common sense.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by IfecksJIN: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
omoh dat hand no dey wen i comot from school
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Gracchus: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kudos to Salewa97 for the great job yiur are doing on this thread by dealing the the Igbo of the bloody Twitter intellectual anambra gay.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by totit: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salewa97:

So you mean Igbo land is total brown roof.

Google earth really dealt with the liars from the East o.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Ezmans: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
NazoTimes:
Chinua Achebe honoured at faculty of Arts

UNN Students taking online exams
No University in Nigeria can challenge aerial view of University of Ghana, nigeria is rubbish
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by merit1988(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm a lionesses.... My alma mater kiss
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by IronGalaxy: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Unimpresssive
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by olajizz01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is national embarrassment, I swear.

Eastern universities are the worst uni in Nigeria,I swear,even common BUK in kano beat all universities in the east.

We have seen OAU,UI,ABU.These three schools are greatest in the country.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by olajizz01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop disturbing me?

How dare you compare UNN and UI?

What metrics are you using for the comparison?

Is it by university ranking, number of researches, campus building and architecture, number of professors, college hospital, and etc.

Don’t waste my time tonight coz I still have a lot of Enugu brown roof to showcase.

grin grin
Hahaha...,Entire SE universities are national embarrassment.The one that was posted in Anambra last time was also advanced second school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Investnow2017: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Refurbished structures cheesy
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by dasparrow: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Look at how students are crammed into the lecture hall shocked How are they even able to learn in such an unconducive learning environment? And the hostel looks horrible too. Very shabby looking. sad
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nwaonyishi69: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop disturbing me?

Is it by university ranking, number of researches, campus building and architecture, number of professors, college hospital, and etc.

Don’t waste my time tonight coz I still have a lot of Enugu brown roof to showcase.

grin grin
There you go again, campus building and architecture, number of professors,, size of college or hospital can't be among the 95% factors I listed. You can measure your height with your high heel shoes and long Fulani hats; you are free. Even the research we talk about is not a matter of volume, but, impact. Talking of professors, there too many quota professors in this zoo. Thanks again, as I urge you to take some ice water. Afteral, Nigeria answers the giant of Africa and the population Kano turns out in national votes are three times bigger than any of Anambra, Lagos and port-harcout. Nigeria la wa, abi bee ko? Of a truth, only Ibadan plus Ife joined as one, may rival Nsukka. Goof night.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by HAKYN1: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop disturbing me?

grin grin

"When trouble sleep, OSU go wake am weting e dey find, palaver he dey find" You wan kill the Osus this night

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2020
stecman:

Blame the federal Govt
the other universities down south are getting same funds with UNN.why don't they look as bad as it is?
blame the management, not fed govt.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 12, 2020
It is so shameful that some Nigerians love celebrating nonsense. When I looked at the University of Pretoria, I spit on our people's shameless ego.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Donwoosky: 2:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Laugh no go kill me o grin naija nawa o
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by centpado(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2020
So many developments that happened in UNN began from Prof Barth Okolo, the former V.C . When I was in UNN Nsukka campus , the some of school buildings and the male hostels were nothing to write home about,
I visited the school again around last year , so many new developments have begun , which is a great stride..... the school tough oo , na jungle , only lions and lioness can survive there .... finished in 2012
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Aksnoopy: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Oau unarguably the most beautiful university in nigeria, closely followed by unilag. Both schools can't match unighana. Here is times higher education ranking. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/10-most-beautiful-universities-africa-0
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by bamasite2: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2020
NazoTimes:
I would also like to say a few words about UNN many people may argue that UNN is a Federal University and therefore should look better, but the truth is that the Nigerian government abandoned UNN to rot simply because it is located in the East.

Most of the infrastructure you see in UNN today was built by the government of Eastern Nigeria between 1956 and 1967, others were built with Students school fees which is why UNN is the Federal University with the Highest school fees.

@ bolded, you spoil everything there! So why do you have other Federal projects in the East?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 5:02am On Jun 12, 2020
sassysure:
Going on.
The same university.

No place will u see south Africans comparing universities , not in UK, USA or China.

It's only in the world's poverty capital.

The politicians that made the universities like this sent their kids to the ones I posted their pictures and left you all with crumbs to masturbate on.

Grown up men.

So disappointed.

I schooled in Nigerian university. From.first yr to final yr was always in and out of hospital cos of sickness caused by dirty environment.
Some of the parents that can afford it whisked their kids away to better schools outside Nigeria.
And we are here celebrating nonsense.
Please can you also create thread for these universities abroad. This will cease the mediocrity in us and be source of motivation to the leaders of tomorrow, even present leadership that sees that.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Shancca: 5:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Stop posting nonsense
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by romelady(f): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Only if you have seen University of Ghana, mehn u will be ashamed to post this trash
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
aBrokeRichDude:
Mehnn

Even with the ground shot .... U jst finally expose d red sand roads sad....If other begin show ground shot now , una go do underground shot just to prove a point...

Abeg nobody should qoute me oo , i nr get strength to argue na poly i kuku go... tongue

I have been to the school before. Only potholes and ugly buildings the photographer edit am tire, the hostels look like idp camps on the inside. Indeed a terrible overhyped school. I am igbo but unfortunately I have realised we love boasting too much.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2020
tonididdy:
I screamed when I got to this photo
grin

.... abeg for which country this one's want work?

Hmm, how about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Had Your Junior Secondary In The Early Nineties You Are Probably Familiar / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.