Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,347 members, 7,978,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Video: Kaash - Funmi Kiss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Kaash - Funmi Kiss (194 Views)

Artemas – I Like The Way You Kiss Me Download Listen Mp3 / Who Remember This Song? Nigeria My Beloved Country By Funmi Adams / Kiss Daniel - Yeba (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kaash - Funmi Kiss by NairabloggerNo1: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kaash has finally released the video for the smash hit single ( Funmi Kiss) Currently topping the apple music (you should listen to hear why) chart for streams in India.The Video was shot on location in Accra- Ghana and directed by the renowned, buzzing video director PKMI.

Kindly subscribe to the YouTube channel as you watch the video

You can also follow KAASH on all social media via the below handles

InstaGram: @realkaash

Twitter: @realkaash

SnapChat: realkaash1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPx5_wpO-qI
Re: Video: Kaash - Funmi Kiss by Cutegirl070: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
DOWNLOAD NEW SONG : Skales – Done To Me >> https://www.nerromp3loaded.com.ng/2020/06/download-new-song-skales-done-to-me.html The vibe is clean and fresh, We are here to give you the very best, Listen, Enjoy,Comment, Help share song with your family and also friends.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Slimcase - Hawahoo / Tekno – “sudden” Mp3 Download [official Audio] / MUSIC: Teejayboy - Radio Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.